Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I got a book again. I prefer that, really, though it would be nice to get a petpet sometime. I missed some days on the finding part, so I don't have any islets left. I hope that means I can click a blank spot on the map for a chance of it being the right one, but I tend to doubt it.

Edit: The green Krawk in the shanty says that the island should be unveiled tomorrow. I wonder if it says that for all people, or just those with no more islets left on their map. Additionally, I wonder if he means there's a puzzle tomorrow and then it will be unveiled, or if today's was the last.

Hmmm. I got a book again. I prefer that, really, though it would be nice to get a petpet sometime. I missed some days on the finding part, so I don't have any islets left. I hope that means I can click a blank spot on the map for a chance of it being the right one, but I tend to doubt it.

Edit: The green Krawk in the shanty says that the island should be unveiled tomorrow. I wonder if it says that for all people, or just those with no more islets left on their map. Additionally, I wonder if he means there's a puzzle tomorrow and then it will be unveiled, or if today's was the last.

It says the restoration thing for me, too. And I still have one left. Hopefully there's still one more puzzle before the end...

I thought that I had one left from yesterday, but got two instead (there was an invisible one).

I got a Mirgle as my prize today.

I finished all the islands on my map?!?!

A question:

If you have one left after today's island, did you do 5 searches each day or did you miss a day (and do 10 the next)?

I did all my searching on the day it was released. Maybe the number of islands you have to retrieve has something to do with that?

So right now you have just 1 island left?

yes there is only one island left on my map....(after i do it today there will not be any left) my hubby has 2 (didnt do his yet today either)

There has to be a puzzle left tomorrow. I still have one left. Many of us do. Maybe right after we finish doing the puzzle something will happen.

neomap.png

screen shot right before i go and do my islet today lol who knows it could have glitched...bc something did go wrong when we were searching the map we were supposed to get 8 chests and a lot only got 7. they had to send us an extra chest maybe it has something to do with that ?

I finished all the islands on my map?!?!

A question:

If you have one left after today's island, did you do 5 searches each day or did you miss a day (and do 10 the next)?

I did all my searching on the day it was released. Maybe the number of islands you have to retrieve has something to do with that?

*i hit enter before i typed lol *

i did all the searches

****i just finished mine and here is what it said .....

Soooo... despite the last few plots not reachin' harbour yet, I have been assured *scoffs* that me glorious restoration of the new and improved Krawk Island shall be unveiled tomorrow. Honestly, I've learned not to be trustin' a word these so-called assistants tell me. However, given the possibility (however unlikely) that the island's restoration will make its debut tomorrow, it would be behoove ye to be there, just in case....

hubby's also said that and he has one islet left.....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post multiple times in a row. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I wonder if finding the hidden island will give us something, maybe an avatar. The Krawk is insisting that the new island will be shown tomorrow, but I still have one more island left that was not hidden. Or is this like when you make something and have left over parts?

I got the Jelly Bean pirate chest, too.

I think that it's a glitch that you are all experiencing, unless it's actually part of the plot...

I think that it's a glitch that you are all experiencing, unless it's actually part of the plot...

I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to submit a ticket to see if I can get an answer about that.

I'm hoping that they make the crew game an actual game when this is all said and done. It's wonderful and I like it so much better than Roodoku!

I got a Darigan Krawk Collectable Figurine today which I am beyond excited about becuase I needed it for my gallery! It was previously about a 500k item. >w<