• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solc.jpg

this is my solution for day 3 .. hope it helps :D

and yes i did it myself :D

*so proud*

Thank for the solution, Angelo. This one threw me off today, for some reason.

Got a Pirate Scout Plushie today

Today's was fun to do. :) I got Skull and Crossbow. Is my ship really that bad? The shanty thinks so:

Ye might want to be lookin' into repairs for that ship of yours... by all appearances, the poor thing barely had the wherewithal to return in one piece. Oh well, at least ye brought me plot o' land back in marvelous condition. I've yet to be makin' a final decision as to what I'll do with this plot, but as long as ye aren't nosy and annoy me, I may grant ye a chance to see what I have up me sleeve in good time. For now, grant me my peace, but be sure to come back tomorrow, though.

When I equipped the Skull and Crossbow to my pet, I got an avatar!! :) The avatar was Scorchio-Haunted.

I realy like this game ^^ I would like it to be a permanent game in Neo!!!! obviously getting more dificult through the levels :D

Keep looking forward to these puzzles everyday! Mmm it's looking more and more not to be a plot though... Really seems just like a land reclamation-esque project that will lead up to a Krawk Island revamp, and nothing more. Though admittedly, they still have yet to explain the appearance of the giant squid... O.O

Did anyone else get this from TNT? :P

Hey! We're sending this Neomail because we want to give you a Locked Chest of Mystery! You see, there was a glitch during the Krawk Island searching phase and some of the people who completed that

phase didn't get all 8 chests as promised. D'oh. Since you were one of those people, we've put the missing chest(s) in your inventory. If you don't want them, please feel free to discard them! We

just wanted to make sure you got them since you earned 'em fair and square.

Sorry for the mishap, and thanks for lending Gavril a hand! Although, doesn't he seem a bit... nah. Never mind.

The Neopets Team

Haha, when I first saw the subject of the neomail (Krawk Island Locked Chests of Mystery) I thought they were gonna say something big like they accidentally made it an NC item! :P Dang...

I love the yellow Bruces ... they remind me of Chicken Little :rolleyes_anim:

here's today's (day 5??) solution (I'm getting good with this)

solln.jpg

I am HORRIBLE at sudoku. I love it, but it gets so tedious for me. I really have to thank everyone here for posting solutions. I would have been lost after day 2 without them. ::rolleyes_anim:

@ anamainiacks - same here! It turns ouit I had only found 7 of the 8 chests. For a moment, I thought it was a NM telling me that I had won the Lenny Conundrum ... and then I realised it was too early in the week for it to close :P

Anyway, I got a Jelly Bean Pirate Chest, or something similar ... gah, I'm still waiting for a Dubloon coin prize...

For my attempts on doing this today, I get a Green Weewoo Plushie in return.