Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, that would make another 11 days! I really hope there is a battle!

Hmmm, TiggieMilo (Level 150) is currently studying strength (277) if I can remember to train every day and sometimes twice a day I just might make it to the next strength boast before the war.

P.S. So people have pets stuck in the Pirate training academy? That was a terrible t hing for neopets to do

I hope this doesn't get any harder .... I'm no good at such puzzles .. but I was able to figure this one out pretty quickly ... got a Blurtle ... which is worthless <_<

anyway I was hoping this wouldn't take so long ......!! I have to travel next week and I won't have internet access for a while x_x

I'm trying to recover one of the islets and arrange the crew members, and it's so hard, especially when four of them are in preset positions. :S

EDIT: I finally figured it out, and got a Mint Chocolate Krawk Coin. :D

REPEAT AFTER ME CODESTONES!! "This is not a plot, this is not a plot!" NOW LOWER YOUR PRICES!

I found a course online which was really helpfull. But it's in Dutch so I don't think it's very useful for you guys.

But there must be something in English too, no doubt. It basically says to use to techniques (for 9x9)

-1. try to fill in the numbers/crew numbers one at a time (for example, only the 1's , or in this case let's say the red crew member). Go block by block, and first check the rows, then the colums. Repeat that, because when you fill some crewmembers in, some other blocks can be filled in too.

2. fill in the remaining by searching for rows, columns or blocks that only have one square left. repeat technique one and two until it's full.

i love it. it's really easy for me cause i've always been big on sudoku but the prizes have gotten better. and a new map piece. maybe the main prize will be everyone will get a full set

Hm, maibe. You mean by everyone collecting then through the stages? Because I can imagine that some people didn't get a map piece.

I still hope for a pirate paint brush

There will be a simplier way of solving 9x9 puzzles when it does come.

Proof that it will be a 9x9

If you can look yourself in the mirror and see a cheat, then you can always try this,

Go to a sudoku solver and name each type of crew member a number and the solver will solve it for you. I won't be doing this as I enjoy sudokus but anyone having trouble can.

I think that the puzzles are going to get harder and harder, like today it's 4x4, maybe tomorrow they will also do 4x4, except with less clues. And then the next day 5x5 maybe? :worried:

Got a Jacques Plushie, something I wanted for a collection before but I've long since stopped collecting them. :P I love sudoku puzzles, I have been able to solve 9x9 ones in the medium difficulty of my puzzle book in about... thirty minutes? :P

I'm terribly upset :(

I got the puzzle right, and I clicked to submit and got a blank page. So I hit reload and it said my puzzle was correct.

Well done! It looks as though you managed to arrange your crew so that the island you were attemptin' to bring back was successfully rounded up.

But I didn't get a prize. :sad02:

I tried logging out and back in. Went back to the Shanty. Checked my inventory. Nothing. :grrr:

I got the puzzle right, and I clicked to submit and got a blank page. So I hit reload and it said my puzzle was correct.

I tried logging out and back in. Went back to the Shanty. Checked my inventory. Nothing. :grrr:

Same here, I didn't get a prize either and I also had the blank screen.. a bit disappointing, really :/

I feel so sorry for you!

Mine went perfectly fine...

I didn't have to log out and in and I got a Pirate Avenger Plushie as a prize after I got the puzzle right...

Hey, don't be too upset about it, there's always tomorrow! :)

(And maybe a different internet might help, I used Mozilla Firefox. How about you? :))

I'm not the best at Sudoku, but I tried successfully and got a Weewoo with Grub Plushie!

At least they babied it for people who're bad at real Sudoku.

sudoku on this thing is easy, they really did baby it. but thats okay with me. hopefully the prizes dont get devalued so much after this. i was hoping for more of a plot so hopefully it gets better. oh and i wish they would let you bring in 2 islands a day or something, i feel like it'll take forever with one a day

All of that Sudoku playing finally goes to use, haha. Got Pirates Chest as a reward.

I really like this plot/event [it doesn't matter!] I always like having a little something something to do when I get onto NP, it always is nice, a change in the regular cycle.

Does anyone know what the islets look like... Lutari Beads, I think... :3