Secret Valentine!

Anime

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap. We could get guys to do the same girl, since we have an inbalance. Or we could chip in by donating, and the staff would see to it that those who end up without partners get something nice, and all they have to do is return the favour.

i dont think the boy-girl thing really matters, i give stuff like this to my friends that are girls all the time, the day is jsut about showing your love and/or appreciation for someone..no one says it cant be platonic and only has to be boyxgirl at that.

That would be aginst the spirit of this. Plus, I never put it down, but I can add in the rule I thought everyone knew unconsciously, that you have to give once it's been assigned.

Oh, and once again, we'd prefer 5k and up for the gifts, and no more than 10 each. ENTRIES END AT 10 PM TODAY

Anime, is it 10pm NST or your local?

If we're going by her local, then you'd be late by about two minutes, but since it's Anime, she'd probably accept it anyway, being the kin-hearted person she is.

NST. That's makes midnight my time. And I'd have probably have counted it anyways. xD

EDIT: Sgin ups closed. I'll start getting people paired up.

All paired up, all 23 PMs sent. @_@ Remember, the deadline to send is Feb. 14, and send to tdn_christmas.

Hi everyone.ust got back from a trip and it looks like i'm too late for this gift giving.I can do it next year tho.Good luck to all those who do participate and have fun and enjoy.I'll be stopping in from time to time,right now i needd to unpack and run some errands.Have a great day everyone.