Secret Valentine!

Anime

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gonna get somthign in the person's gallery but en couldnt find one i wanted to buy/send so i got a more generic Vday item but deffinatly worth over 5k heh

Hi everyone! i am not gonna enter so i dont have enuff post counts and i dont hink i have 500np...

so im thinking if ANYONE gets a present the DONT want, please send it to me. GiantBatOfJustice owner- Shikaze.

thanks.

"EnlightenedOne": it really makes you look really bad to ask to be given for things for nothing.

Angel Anime: Sorry for the off topic note. Thanks for hosting this!

I sent my gift in already. :) I hope it is nice enough!

So the 14th of Feb, but in what timezone, and what's the deadline? Cos it's the 13th in NZ, it's 7:26am, and I should really have bought something by now but I should be off for school...

Forget about time zones for once. Get it sent by the 14th your time, and I'll send them the 14th in mine.

(Cardcaptors is such a cute show! One of my first animes, even though I didn't relize it then. xD)

Or, the all around useful ideas, Valentines Negg, Scented Hearts Flower, or Valentines Muffin. Andthing with 'heart' 'valentine' 'chocolate' or 'rose' is a good idea.

I would advise aginst those. If you DO go with that, PM me or NM the christmas account saying you are, and send it DIRECTLY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT TO THEIRS ON VALENTINES. It will dissapper otherwise, and you get the sidebar this way.