Secret Valentine!

Anime

valentinelogo.jpg

We're having a few events for Valentines here, and this will be the first.

Like with Christmas, we won't have a giveaway. Instead, we'll have a Secret Valentine! It will work the same way as the Secret Sanata, only this time you can request to give to someone else sgined up.

Just a few quick rules before you enter:

• You have to have at least 100 posts to enter. Sorry if this bugs anyone, but we don't want to have people joining just for this.
  • You can request to give to someone, but they have to all ready be entered, and it's first come first serve for who you want to give to. To request, wait untill everyone is sgined up, then PM me. All others will be randomly paired up.
  • If you want, you can send a message with the gifts. To do so, send a neomail to tdn_christmas, stating who it's for, then the message. We will not say who it is from and the message will be sent exactly as you type it. No message will be posted here.
  • When it starts, you'll need to send an item of at least 5k value, according to Shop Wiz - more preferable - to tdn_christmas.
  • Gifts will be sent to tdn_christmas (yes, we're getting more use out of it) and I will give them to the reciever. If you want to let them know who the gift is from, you can. I'll send out the gifts on Feb 14. This is also the date you need to send the gift by.
  • You have untill Feb. 9 to enter. That way no one can join, rack up 100 posts really fast, and enter without planning to stay.

Got all of that? Be sure to enter, and keep an eye out for other things later - This is only the start. (If you have any suggestions for events, be sure to tell me!)

To enter, simply post here both you Neopets username and TDN Display Name. If you do not have both of these, then you will not be added to the list.

Happy Valentines ;)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neopets username: cavy_girl_92

TDN Display name: Frosty Foxyloxy (may be foxy93, foxyloxy93, or Foxy by the end of the contest, though)

Yay! Another secret thingie!

Ok, going to say this once more, YOU ONLY NEED TO TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO BE PAIRED WITH SOMEONE. If you don't it's automatic that you want it to be random. And I will let people start requesting on the 8th so it will go smoother.