Secret Valentine!

Anime

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... I'll tell you who you're getting paired with, but when I do, all the pairs will be set in stone, so no. Sorry about that.

aww i cant do it. I didnt even no about this. That stinks. ohhhhhhhhhhhh well. are you doing one of these things for st.patty's day or easter.

as long as it goes over better then secret santa did in my guild(my person ended up not sending me stuff, arg)

neopets- pervyfaerie

tdn- webpixie

Don't worry. This will go way smoother than the SS as well since I actually know what I'm doing now. Plus, I'm going to make a back up of the names. xD

Coolio....

Neopets Username: brycebrycebuddy2

TDN Name: Kristmassy Keiko (I'm changing it soon, just a little lazy. ^_^)

I completely understand the need to make sure that people aren't just going to join for a Secret Santa/Secret Valentine/etc. and leave after it's done. That said, in future, is there maybe a way that how long a person has already been a member could also be factored into whether or not they're allowed to join a Secret Whatever? I've been a member since the day the forums opened and have no intention of going anywhere. :) I would really like to do the SV, but I have nowhere near 100 posts and won't have time to rack them up by the 9th. I mean, I know that 100 posts isn't very many, and it's not that I don't try to be a contributing member and all. But though I do wander through and skim topics fairly often, I rarely have time to actually sit down and post, and I'm more of a lurker by preference anyway. Anyway, just a thought. :P

I might. But it'd be hard to factor in. Not this time, but I'll put some thought into how to work that for next time.

Thanks for considering it. I don't know much about how these things get organized, so I was afraid it might be too hard to do, especially since I'm probably the only lame-o with this problem anyway. :P I'll just have to try to rack up 100 posts by next time, and then it won't matter. :D

Yup, SGIN UPS END TOMORROW. And you will be PMed. I will try for guy-girl pairngs, but there are only 7 guys, and 13 girls. REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN. PM ME IF YOU WISH TO GIVE TO A SPECIFIC PERSON. Girls, if you don't care if you give to another girls AS A FIREND, please PM me as well, so I can make this work.