The Official Pokemon Topic II

khaos

Oh my gosh, i con't beleive the old one got inactive.

Pokemon General Chat. :) Talk about all things pokemon here.

Got a shiny weedle today. :3 Soulsilver.

(Am i doing it wrong? :P)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Shiny Weedle!! Want to trade it for my Shiny Wingull? :laughingsmiley:

I watched the first (subbed) episode of the Best Wishes series yesterday...it was pretty bad hahaha. How on earth is Ash still ten years old? :rolleyes_anim:

YAYYY ITS REVIVED. :D

Can I interest any of you in a Pokemon RPG?

Its mainly clicking for now, they're doing some big updates.

http://pkmnmoon.com/signup.php?s=41674

If you join, please use that link cause then I get referral points. :3

I already joined pokemon moon. Khaos 64 or something, i gave up after a few days.

So what shiny pokemon do you all have?

Ryan, who are you in that RPG?

Shiny Pokemon that I own? Great question!

I own a Shiny Magnezone, a Shiny Weezing, and a Shiny Exeggutor (caught right on April Fools Day 2010).

My shiny Pokemon:

A shiny Ponyta that I named BlazinBlue

A shiny Graveler

and I got a Shiny Entei at an event when Pokemon Black was about to come out.

Shiny Weedle as of now :3 and shiny machamp in diamond. i have shiny pichu, entei, and suicune from events.

(Entei and suicune i got on pearl, diamond, platinum, and soulsilver. :3

{Shiny weedle is named 1337 xD}

I moved all my valuable pokemon to my Pokemon Silver game.

I'll check my PC real quick to see what else I got.

Shinies -

Garydos

Shinx

Crobat

Legends -

Zapdos

Raikou

Azelf x2

Palkia x2

Kyogre

Darkrai

Rotom

Giratina

Rayquaza

Dialga

Heatran

Moltres

Lugia

And I had two super good Groudons but I traded one for the Shinx and can't find the other...

I can't get a chain of anything over 10 nowadays on the Poke Radar. My highest chain was 20something on a Snubull or something. xD

Mine -

Groudon x2

Entei x2

Suicune x2

Raikou

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Rayquaza

Azelf

Mesprit

Notuxie

Cresselia

Giratina

Heatran

Mewtwo

Rotom

Dialga

Regice

Regirock

Registeel

Regigigas

:)

My Pokemon have interesting names. My Weavile is named BlackIce(editing it to be BlaqkIce), my Rapidash is named Inferno, my Exploud, Screamo and yeah.

Oh yes and I have two Sableye, Valerie and Riku.

My Banettes are named Spooky, Slappy and Velvet.

On Crystal I have a Sandshrew named Bille(pronouced Buh-Ley), a Umbreon named Deovie.

On Blue....a Venusaur named Chop and a Jigglypuff, possibly Wigglytuff named LunaBeam.

My Granbulls Spunky and Punker

My Umbreon on Diamond has an a name but I possibly can't mention it on here so I just say "Star". An Espeon named Taco, a Swampert named Mo, a Monferno named HomeBoi, and several others.

Oh yes, my Houndoom/Houndor family on Crystal: Sistinas, Glenn, DemonDude and....a Miltank I named Lehma on Platinum :rolleyes_anim:

I never bothered too much with shinies - too much effort for too little reward :laughingsmiley:

In my old Pokemon Silver game, I had a shiny Mareep, but I lost the cartridge years ago

In Pokemon Ruby, I caught a Shiny Wailmer. Ended up trading it to a friend for some legendary I needed. Last year, I remembered my Shiny Wailmer (I lost the Pokemon Ruby cartridge too :P) and got it back from my friend, as a Shiny Wailord! Now it's in my Pokemon SoulSilver game.

Then other than event shinies, the only other legit one I currently own is my Shiny Wingull from Pokemon Black

Oh, and another friend gave me a perfect shiny Eevee...don't remember if he RNGed it or just hatched a ton of eggs via Masuda method. :whistle: I still haven't evolved it yet...

I really want a shiny Metagross, but I never got around to getting one. Oh well. It will probably have to remain in my Pokedreams then :laughingsmiley:

OR you're undedicated, Noog. I never try for shinies, i just find one and then catch it then then i'm hapy for the day. :D

This one guy on youtube has like 4 boxes full of shinies o_O and he got them with the poke radar. :/

What's your highest chain? The percantage of finding a shiny pokemon lowers alot when you reach a chain of 40.

What's Masuda method?

Oh yeah. On Pokemon FireRed there is a like kid from a double battle with a shiny espeon. 0_o

If you breed Pokemon from two different language games (like, a Japanese Weezing with an English Spiritomb), then it's 4x more likely that the offspring will be shiny. That's the Masuda method.

I had a shiny Bidoof and Tentacool in my old Diamond game but I re-started it, which I wish I hadn't. I also had a shiny Zigzagoon in a Sapphire game a long time ago but released it because I didn't know how rare shinies were -_-

The shinies I have now are a Spiritomb, Slowbro, Chansey and Metagross, all from the GTS. I got the Beldum at level 53 and trained him to a level 100 Metagross within a few days :]

I miss the old pokemon... red and blue ftw! <3

Pokemon Red and Blue are still great to play when you're asking for nostalgia. I still play them time to time when I'm not willing to play the newer games.