The Official Pokemon Topic II

khaos

I haven't played Black/White yet and I honestly have no intention of doing so. The Pokemon games have great replay value, there are infinite ways to go about completing one (and even what constitutes "beating" a Pokemon game is pretty subjective), so I'm far from being done with Gen III/IV. I also have all of my Pokemon in Gen IV and I don't want to migrate them over to Gen V. I hate the way that experience points function in Gen V as well.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Gen II because of the ability to go back to Kanto and see what happened after the events of Gen I. If they made a game where you could go to every region, I think it'd be epic.

+1

Wish the game developers would allow us to travel throughout the regions of all the generations. That would be a lot of playing time and lots of badges to collect, but so what, I'm up for the challenge :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

Battle Revolution is kinda like Pokemon Stadium but not as good. You either get in-game trainer passes or you make your own custom pass with your pokemon from D/P/Pt (and possibly HGSS, not sure about that though). You battle through some interesting battle styles and you can win some prizes that are transferable to your game.

Battle Revolution is kinda like Pokemon Stadium but not as good. You either get in-game trainer passes or you make your own custom pass with your pokemon from D/P/Pt (and possibly HGSS, not sure about that though). You battle through some interesting battle styles and you can win some prizes that are transferable to your game.

I love playing Battle Revolution. I won a Pikachu that knows volt tackle and surf. I gave her a buncha rare candies and she now is level 100. I have a thing for making numerous battle passes.

I used HeartGold as one of my games for Battle Revolution. So I have my Gengar, that Pikachu and my Typholsion.

OOHHH YESSS!!!! My Banette family is complete:

Robby

Slappy

Velvet

Spooky

Howdy

Barbie

TalkyTina

Now my evil dolls will take over the Johto/Kanto region!!!!

AWESOME.

But pretty geneic names except Barbie, Velvet, and TalkyTina. :P

I might do something like that... only with Hitmontops. :D

You should! I love it when I find a species I'm drawn to and totally rock them in battles.

I'm normally not competeve when it comes to games but with Pokemon, I'm more competive than Olympics itself.

Those are really cool names!

I did something similar only I EV trained all of the Eevee forms :D It was mainly because of the first time I heard my bf talking about EV training I thought he just kept repedatively beating Eevees :whistle: which did not make any sense to me lol

I've been currently training for the Elite Four on Pokemon Black. My team is:

Lv. 48 Serperior named Kasstral

Lv. 48 Stoutland named Scruff

Lv. 48 Liepard named Gemma

Lv. 48 Simpour named Aquana

Lv. 48 Zebstrika named Voltzel

Lv. 48 Unfezant named Truce

On Pokemon Crystal today, I beat the E4 with this team

Mocha/Meganium

Loki/Lugia

Deovie/Umbreon

SmokeFire/Shiny Rapidash

Sailor/Dewgong

Babey/Pikachu

Most of my Pokemon are named. It seems my Lugias have a reaccuring Loki trend.

I've beaten every pokemon ranger game except the first one. The Third One, Guardian Sings, has a 3rd place record for game i've beaten in the shortest amount of time. Yay. ^_^

I seem to name all my smoohums and Jynx's a certain name. '_'

Congrats on your Shiny Tepig! :3

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for something about two weeks ago - I can't remember what, I think my laptop charger - and I was fortunate to stumble upon Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team on accident! I hadn't played it in months and I've been so addicted to it recently, it's awesome. I'm trying to recruit Deoxys but it's super hard.