Krawk Island Vanished! Begin the Search!

hrtbrk

day 3 i found:

1x Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest.Another one? <_<

1x Pirate Chapstick.Awesome ^_^

1x Leafy Krawk Pot

1x Chest of Toy Dubloons

1x Old Wooden Barrel

1x Fruit Krawk Pot

1x Salty Gumball.EWWWWW :sick01:

1X Red Pirate Socks

1X The Bucket Book

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People. Even if the marquee would say an event, it really proves nothing at this point.

Because it still is a possibility it is a transition to a plot, and that would count as an "event". (Technically, a plot could count as an event too)

I recall Faerie Festival being an event. Guess what that led to? The best plot we've seen in years.

People. Even if the marquee would say an event, it really proves nothing at this point.

Because it still is a possibility it is a transition to a plot, and that would count as an "event". (Technically, a plot could count as an event too)

I recall Faerie Festival being an event. Guess what that led to? The best plot we've seen in years.

Exactly what I said earlier, Dante.

Yay, a staff member & I agree on something! :)

My findings for today's investigation:

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest

Krawk Island Usuki Play Set

Pegleg Wax

Scroll of the Sea

The Bucket Book

Vanishing Dubloon

Toy Pirate Hat

Scroll of the Sea

Seaweed Bacon Jacket Potato

Bone Foot Rest

Seafood Twist

Like I need another Locked Mystery of Treasure Chest from this event. :P

My findings today:

Bone Foot Rest

Toy Pirate Hat

Krawk Island Usuki Play Set

Old Wooden Barrel

Blackened Gruel

Seafarer Rope

Mops Throughout The Ages

Buried Treasure Crackers

Thornberry Fruit Grog

Piece of Treasure Map

Ahoy! Back from a long day of roundin' up me -- I mean, Krawk Island's islets? Now that we know Krawk Island's actually made up numerous smaller islands, I'll have far greater flexibility in rearranging the plots so that I can make Krawk Island better than ever! Don't look so startled, swabby -- the fates must've chosen to leave my plot as the island's sole remnant for a reason...

Day 3

8 islands found today as well as 15 "goodies"

2 treasure chests :P no more money for nc

mop cookie

Captain Scarblade plushie

Hooked on Fishing

Fruit Mallow Grog

pile of bones

wooden pirate ship

fruit krawk pot

vanishing dubloon

dubloon charm

scroll of the sea

stained glass pirate ship window

seafood twist

and my favorite of the day-a piece of a treasure map :wub_anim:

I hope your searches are going well.

I don't remember what I found, I'm too lazy to go look at them right now but I know I won another dubloom. More importantly, I've filled the top two rows of the map with green check marks! I feel bizarrely fulfilled satisfied. Yesssss for clicking!

I have this weird idea.

After this searching thing is done. When the sea chart is filled with checks.

The green pirate guy living in the shanty will take over Krawk Island and then the battle begins.

That would become like a real plot.! :DD

My reason for this.?

Remember when your done searching for the day.

He says something like you searched blah blah me- i mean Krawk Island Islets.

I know that's just regular pirate talk but I hope his an evil villain. >:D

[PS. Forgive me for my bad grammar and stuff. I didn't know how to put my imagination into words. XDD]

My prizes are:

Fruitmallow Grog

Pirate Flag

Salty Gumball

Chest of Toy Dubloons

Hooked on Fishing

Seafarer Rope

Golden Tooth

Leafy Krawk Pot

A History of Krawks

Dubloon Charm

Old Wooden Barrel

Not spending even 1 NC as I don't have any! :D

Heh well the Neopian Times already said this about it:

Hi, TNT! A simple question: is "Krawk Island Disappearance" a plot or an event? ~darknova177

The disappearance of Krawk Island is not a plot; it's just more of a transition, really. :)

So, sadly nothing gonna come out of it... :( Since they've very clearly stated it's not a plot. Maybe the new design for Krawk Island will be more like Krawk Islets :P

And I'm guessing they'll want to get the Swashbuckling Academy back up and running in time for Peophin Day on 26th May, so that people can take their Peophins there for the free training. Probably why they kept the world image with the giant squid for ages as well, just so that the pet days would be over, and the disappearance wouldn't interfere.

So, sadly nothing gonna come out of it... :( Since they've very clearly stated it's not a plot. Maybe the new design for Krawk Island will be more like Krawk Islets :P

I'm hoping that happens - I'd love it if the new Krawk Island was made up of a cluster of Islets, it would make a very interesting re-design.

Heh well the Neopian Times already said this about it:

Hi, TNT! A simple question: is "Krawk Island Disappearance" a plot or an event? ~darknova177

The disappearance of Krawk Island is not a plot; it's just more of a transition, really. :)

I don't see how that's clearly not a plot. Just because the disappearance is a transition, doesn't mean that the transition isn't into a plot. As earlier stated, Faerie's Ruin started with the Faerie Festival which was an event and not itself a plot, but lead to it.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm very hopeful for a plot and am gonna grasp at all necessary straws :)

Today's haul:

Locked Treasure Chest of Mystery (groan)

Captain Scarblade Plushie (hooray!)

One Dubloon Coin

Seaweed Bacon Jacket Potato

Dubloon Charm

Buried Treasure Crackers

Pegleg Wax x2

Seafarer Rope

Sandy Sandwich

I Love Captain Scarblade Tankard

Me findin's fer today day, arrg!:

Golden Tooth

Pegleg Wax

Pirate Hot Dog

Red Pirate Socks

Krawk Island Postcards 10 Pack

Mops Throughout the Ages

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest (Not again...)

Bucket Cookie

One Dubloon Coin x2 (Yay!)

Wooden Pirate Ship

Scroll of the Sea

Am I the only one who likes the Treasure chests? :) haha I like the backgrounds that you can get from them! Too bad you can't send them to others, because then I would take everybody's extras :D

I also have a feeling that at the end of this event there will be an avatar released for those of us who searched every day. Does anyone else think this?

[edit]I've also gotten like seven treasure map pieces in the last two days. Too bad they're all the same piece. And are worth like, five neopoints now.[/edit]

Yeah, uh, I hate the treasure chests. I really miss plots without stupid NC-only parts to them. Neopets was so much better before all this cash shop. D:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

"Has anybody seen our old pal, Bug Eye McGee? Apparently the last place he was seen at was Krawk Is- ... Oh. Well, I guess we will go back to searching for Krawk Island, then. *sniff* "

Hmmm.. I too choose to grasp at the straw that it could possibly evolve eventually into a plot. Incorporating characters is usually a good way to start.

I have this weird idea.

After this searching thing is done. When the sea chart is filled with checks.

The green pirate guy living in the shanty will take over Krawk Island and then the battle begins.

That would become like a real plot.! :DD

My reason for this.?

Remember when your done searching for the day.

He says something like you searched blah blah me- i mean Krawk Island Islets.

I know that's just regular pirate talk but I hope his an evil villain. >:D

[PS. Forgive me for my bad grammar and stuff. I didn't know how to put my imagination into words. XDD]

I agree, I was getting the same vibes from him as well.

I understood you perfectly well. :)

Me too I don't think he is a person to trust and I get the feeling that we are helping him in some way

roundin' up me -- I mean, Krawk Island's islets? It seems he is the one wanting all the land

I think krawk island will be becoming a chain of islands, or islets.

Well, there are 4 more islands we'll be finding, so you might be right. Take a peek here. I like the teeny palm trees. I hope the grid gets bigger, though, otherwise it'd be a little too easy. :D