Krawk Island Vanished! Begin the Search!

hrtbrk

At least I'm not the only one with trapped pets in the training school. This 'Plot' seems kinda lame now, find dumb items, pay money for NC...more interested in being able to train my pets, so they could have sorted that out before making it impossible to finish courses. sigh.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got:

Bucket Cookie

Sardplant Fruit Grog(uncommon)

Red Pirate Socks

Lets Play Deckball(uncommon)

Captain Scarblade Plushie(very rare)

Bone Foot Rest(rare)

Golden Tooth

Krawk Island Usuki Play Set(very rare)

i found just a few islands but none of them where krawk island

i found:

Fruit Krawk Pot(uncommon)

Scroll of the Sea(very rare)

A History of Krawks(uncommon)

Meat Kebab(uncommon)

Hook Polish

Hooked on Fishing(rare)

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest(no trade)

(special)

The Bucket Book

Fruitmallow Grog

Blackened Gruel(uncommon)

and three islands!

Day 1:

X1 - Dubloon Charm toy_charm_dubloon.gif , X2 - Wooden Pirate Ship toy_pirate_ship.gif , X1 - Leafy Krawk Pot foo_krawkpot_leafy.gif , X1 - Pirate Chapstick gro_pirate_chap_stick.gif

X1 - Scroll of the Sea bvs_forgetfulness.gif , X1 - Krawk Island Chronicles nsp_krawk_chronicles.gif , X1 - Pirate Hot Dog hdo_pirate.gif , X1 - Meat Kebab med_meat_kebab.gif

X1 - Vanishing Dubloon toy_magic_vanishingdubbloon.gif , X1 - Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest gif_ki_mysterioustreasurechest.gif , X1 - Sea Cocktailfoo_seacocktails.gif , X1 - Hooked on Fishing boo_hooked.gif

On the neoboards a few people have found KI but cannot move onto new step? just from what I've read :) :) :)

i think they might of misread and it was just a regular island and i think that we will all find it on the last day or something and then all move onto the next step

There has been a screenshot posted on the boards by someone claiming to have found Krawk Island, but it's questionable. It looks a little tampered with. But if I see anything further on the matter, I'll let y'all know. =]

*back to board-stalking*

I am super excited. A new plot. I was a little worried when i got on today because i didn't get on at all yesterday and i didn't want to start from a disadvantage like i have for the last few site things.

I found a treasure chest, but I'll let it sit in my SDB indefinitely. I don't know if I'd like to go out and buy some Neocash just to open it...and if I were to get the key, I'd have to get it in 9 or 10 days. (Seriously. Check the NC Mall page. The key is only on sale until the 31st.)

Not cool, TNT. Just...not cool. -_-

I gotta say, this type of plot wasn't what I was expecting. Actually, I don't think anybody expected this.

The event so far is interesting, but does Neocash have to be included too? Seems like an obvious way to get players' money to me.

Not to mention completely unfair to non-nc users...I can't even go into the mall to make a wishlist least of all get the skeleton key...O.o feel like giving away the treasure chest...but I don't think that is possible either?

I found a piece of treasure map today, and a dubloon!

Even though some of the prizes are good It's annoying that this is going on for a whole week :/ I just want the plot to start properly!

As long as the plot develops into a real plot (hopefully with the battledome included), I don't mind waiting for a week. Besides, they said if we search for stuff every day, we'll get a prize of some sort. (*wishfully thinks of a Pirate Paint Brush*)

As long as the plot develops into a real plot (hopefully with the battledome included), I don't mind waiting for a week. Besides, they said if we search for stuff every day, we'll get a prize of some sort. (*wishfully thinks of a Pirate Paint Brush*)

If there are some decent prizes then It'll be worth it. It just seems like a really, really weird way to start a plot!

Not as good today as it was yesterday for me.

I only found 5 small islands and wasn't very lucky with my other spaces. Here is what I managed to get today...

treasure chest (NC) :P

skull and cross bones window

dubloon charm

Hooked on Fishing

Captain Scarblade plushie

bone foot rest

toy pirate hat

pegleg wax

sea cocktail

fruit krawk pot

meat kabob

I opened the treasure chest and found a pirate dress and jacket. Better than I thought I would get.

Edited by cliominio

Day 2 , I found:

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest = ha , fat chance TNT , i ain't buying ur NC Key :P

The Curse Of The Pirate Aisha

The Curse Of The Pirate Aisha

Old Wooden Barrel

Pile of Bones

Dubloon Charm

Dubloon Nuggets

One Dubloon Coin

Pegleg Chicken

Old Wooden Barrel

Toy Pirate Hat

Chest of Toy Dubloons

I Love Captain Scarblade Tankard