Krawk Island Vanished! Begin the Search!

hrtbrk

Day 2:

Islands: 4 real islands and 4 unreal islands...

Prizes:

Fruitmallow Grog

Dubloon Charm

I Love Captain Scarblade Hat

Scroll of the Sea X 2

Wooden Pirate Ship

Meat Kebab

Golden Tooth

Pegleg Wax

Chest of Toy Dubloons

Piece of a treasure map piece7.gif (This is what I got!)

Captain Scarblade Plushie

Seafood Twist

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest (Another beauties which I won't sell!)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all the people saying it sucks with the nc item, there is always a nc item and you can just chose to ignore it and discard it or put it in your gallery. it doesn't put you farther in the event and the prizes are as seen on TDN. don't sweat it. If they were just looking for money, it would be all nc. :king:

Hi, I got this today:

5 islands, and:

-pegleg chicken

-Vanishing Dubloon

-Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest

-2x Blackened Gruel

-Old Wooden Barrel

-Pile of Bones

-A History of Krawks

-Krawk Island Postcards 10 Pack

-One Dubloon Coin

By the way, I'm beginning to suspect the Krawk... look at what he says today:

"Still plunderin' the seas in search of Krawk Island, eh? Surprisingly enough, many of the volunteers who've come back to report their findin's have been mentionin' the discovery of small islets... far too small to be Krawk Island, though. I'm perfectly willin' to leave such trifles to the small-timers; my sights are set on doing somethin' big... for the good of Krawk Island, of course. "

Do I sense a slip-up? And with that, do I sense a real plot coming up?

Hi, I got this today:

5 islands, and:

-pegleg chicken

-Vanishing Dubloon

-Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest

-2x Blackened Gruel

-Old Wooden Barrel

-Pile of Bones

-A History of Krawks

-Krawk Island Postcards 10 Pack

-One Dubloon Coin

By the way, I'm beginning to suspect the Krawk... look at what he says today:

"Still plunderin' the seas in search of Krawk Island, eh? Surprisingly enough, many of the volunteers who've come back to report their findin's have been mentionin' the discovery of small islets... far too small to be Krawk Island, though. I'm perfectly willin' to leave such trifles to the small-timers; my sights are set on doing somethin' big... for the good of Krawk Island, of course. "

Do I sense a slip-up? And with that, do I sense a real plot coming up?

he has purple eyes, most bad people do so i think it's him

meaning the krawk. and his little petpet looks evil too. it could be someone in disguise.

True, haha. Maybe, who knows. But seriously, it is a bit coincidental that only his shack is left.... I mean, you would guess that the whole island would disappear, and not that one piece is stil there and the rest is scattered everywhere...

For my searches today, I got...

Red Pirate Socks

Seafood Twist

Pegleg Wax

2 Sea Cocktails

Krawk Island Chronicles

Fruit Krawk Pot

Hi guys! Not sure if anyone has pointed this out, but in the FAQs:

If you miss a day or cannot complete the search in all of your available sectors, you will still be able to search those sectors on another day. However, we have a feeling that there will come a point at which you will no longer be able to search sectors. So pay attention and come back often. Also, keep in mind that if you complete all of your searches every day, there may be an even more handsome reward awaiting you. That is, if we ever find Krawk Island at all.
So search everyday! :D I'm pretty sure after 10 days or so (enough time for everyone to finish searching the 40 available sectors) we'll be moving on to the next step.

Day 2 findings (only a couple islands today for me)

Clay Dubloon

One Dubloon Coin

Skull-n-Bones Pasta

Seaweed Bacon Jacket Potato

Lets Play Deckball

Old Wooden Barrel x2

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest

I can't believe I got another locked chest! I like the wearables that I could get from it, but I can't afford the NC to buy two keys & open both chests . . . this item is the only one that bugs me about this plot so far

Has anyone decided if you're going to search using a particular method or are you just going to click at random?

I have a method that is working pretty well. I click the 4 corners (not the far corners, inside corners) the islands, mine anyway, usually are on the outside, not near the middle. It's pretty much worked up until now, so we'll see.

Are we supposed to go report our findings to the shanty? Because i didn't do that yesterday. I hope that means that I don't miss out on the prize at the end...

Ah, well, that sucks.

If it's not a plot, then I don't have a whole lot of interest in participating any further. For some reason, I was expecting a Maraqua vs. Krawk Island war, but that ain't happening. :sad01_anim:

Now to wait for the prices of codestones to go down...

I'm gonna disagree at this NOT being a plot.

Firstly. The way the worded was vague.

Not only was it vague, but it didn't directly answer the question. Or at least, they answered TOO well.

They mention how it's a mere transition. A transition to what?

Logic says that we are meant to think that it'll lead to an art upgrade (Which it will), however, I feel it also leads to a "transition" to the actual plot. I mean, if it really was just a trasisition to something trivial, they wouldn't have bothered making 2 new overworld pics for KI, have it go locked down, make an overly suspicious character to help us, and on top of that, refer to BugEye McGee in the next days news for no real reason.

Secondly. Snarkie and some other staffers have a tendency to "slip" things from time to time. This time around, the answer was that nothing is to be told. If it's major enough to not be told of, it really can't just be a trivial art rework.

Thirdly. JellyNeo got their shot to visit at the TNT HQ. The last event (Which was after AC) was blurred out. I doubt something trivial would be blurred, when totally new things weren't.

DAY 2 (FOR ME) I FOUND:

1x Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest ( but i can't even open it,i need nc.WHY?!?) <_<

2x Dubloon Nuggets

1x Blackened Gruel

2x Pirate Hot Dog

1x Sea Cocktail

2x Piece of a treasure map

1x The Bucket Book

1x The Curse Of The Pirate Aisha