Five Letter Logic

Parry

NOVEL

Is someone NaNoWriMoing?

Is someone indeed!

Actually, no, someone is doing kind of a bad job at NaNoWriMo right now. Someone keeps getting distracted from writing her novel, even though someone's home sick for the second day in a row. Someone also keeps updating her facebook author page *cough* instead of writing. Gosh, someone. I wonder who this someone could be.

I think that someone should get off TDN and go write. When I want to write, I find it helpful to unplug from the internet. Of course, that doesn't often happen, and sometimes I need to "look up one thing"... and two hours later... Yeah. Never look anything up. Highlight, then take care of it later.

New word: 6 letters

I suspected you'd get it this time. It was wyvern.

(I used to read the Scrabble dictionary for fun. Ours was falling apart, and I started reading the little piece that fell out. "Wyvern" was on the first page, and then I was able to use it in a family Scrabble game a few days later, which encouraged me to continue my dictionary reading. This was pre-Google, so I had to wait quite a few years before I saw a picture of a wyvern, I think in a video game.)