Krawk Island being Taken Over?

hrtbrk

Can anyone confirm this? I was just planning on finishing the Altador Plot today, and I seemed to still be able to plot the constellations and all that.

I collected my prize without any hustle.

As for Krawk Island, I would very much like a new plot, seeing as I was on a long hiatus from neo when all the interesting stuff happened - Faerie ruins, Curse of Maraqua, Compass of the Ancients or whatever the Moltara was called, I've missed them all :/

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I collected my prize without any hustle.

As for Krawk Island, I would very much like a new plot, seeing as I was on a long hiatus from neo when all the interesting stuff happened - Faerie ruins, Curse of Maraqua, Compass of the Ancients or whatever the Moltara was called, I've missed them all :/

I have the same feeling, my friend. The last plot before I went on a hiatus was the Meridell vs Darigan plot and I guess I've been spoiled by that plot. I have no idea how interesting the Curse of Maraqua / Lost Desert / Faeries Ruin plots were, but from what I've read TFR seemed to be pretty good (a lot of people saying that the next plot may not be as comprehensive as TFR).

I don't really care right now, I just want a plot to get on with.

When I came back (about a month ago), the present "plot" was the AC. For me, personally, I didn't like it at all. :\

What of Krawk Island is pulled down by the tentacle like things and becomes like Maraqua? I don't see why they can't have 2 places underwater like Kreludor and Virtupets which are outerspace. Maybe it might become off-limits like Lutari Island and then maybe there could be a plot about saving Krawk Island.

A Mysterious Voyage Continues

toy_pirate_revengeship.gifType: Site Content

I'm guessing that means something now. It has been on the Coming Soon page for a while now.

That has been coming from the day I joined neopets and it's been almost two years! ;)

You know what, it would actually be super neat if they never announced it.

If this plot had a bunch of secret tricks and puzzles like Altador did, but they just never said anything about it and then only people who completed the plot could access some secret land or area. Maybe Lutari Island? Since they have to do something with it eventually. Like you have to complete the plot to get to a secret place like the magma pool, but it does something like give you a Lutari or paint your pet with the Lutari paint brush. Man that would be awesome!

*smirks* Bring it on. I've been waiting for another plot to come up.

Hopefully no NC Mall steps though T__T no monies for that this this time. Going to be working on my Neopets though, might be BD steps. ^__^.

I was finally able to get my altador plot prize for the day. I wonder why I wasn't able to before. I hope the new plot has some good prizes. I would love a pirate or maraquan pb. o_O

Just had another thought. Did anyone notice that one of the more recent morphing experiments was tentacles? Could that have been a hint? I got a background, foreground, and hat, all tentacles. (These tentacles are green though.)

Edited by cliominio

I joined Neopets back around the end of the first Meridel War. I was on 'burn out' hiatus during the Revenge of Doctor Sloth, and after missing something that big I decided to start a new account and wipe the slate clean. They've had some interesting plots since then, but it would be nice to return to something old again. Maybe see what everyone favorite pirate usul is getting up too.

My personal hope is that this doesn't just involve Krawk Island. Yes, we all want Lutari Island to get reopened, but Mystery Island is also in need of a revamp. A small part of my brain wants to see all three islands wrapped up into one archipelago, but that would be a little unlikely since it would require heavy reword of the globe... though it techincally needs it ever since they just plopped down Moltara on top of a jungle island.

Ohh I'm stoked! One of the earlier posts said something about Krawk Island vs. Maraqua war! I missed out on that one so it'd be awesome if they put it back, but I doubt they will. Either way, my bd pet is ready for battle! :evil: What if they released a pirate paint brush for the prize? Or...i mean, I hope they release some kind of nice colored paint brush as a prize! *getting ahead of myself*

I was finally able to get my altador plot prize for the day. I wonder why I wasn't able to before. I hope the new plot has some good prizes. I would love a pirate or maraquan pb. o_O

Just had another thought. Did anyone notice that one of the more recent morphing experiments was tentacles? Could that have been a hint? I got a background, foreground, and hat, all tentacles. (These tentacles are green though.)

You got me scared so I finished the Altador Plot in record time :laughingsmiley: I think I breezed through it in like 2 hours or something. Man you sure got me on the "can't get my Altador Prize thing". :P

But, I guess as a precaution to anyone that hasn't finished it yet, you guys should finish it now. It's quite a nice plot (I'm still looking forward to the next BD-related plot...) that just might soon be closed.

It is ... gone? o_O Why says TNT nothing about it? Do they don't care about the pirates?

It might be that the plot puzzle has started, and we have to figure out how to make "progress".

Makes me think how people figured out the Altador Plot. All those steps seem impossible to figure out unless you know specifically where to look.

It might be that the plot puzzle has started, and we have to figure out how to make "progress".Makes me think how people figured out the Altador Plot. All those steps seem impossible to figure out unless you know specifically where to look.

Cool, I'm going to look if I can find it. I hope that if it is that we find it fast.

If you go to The Ruins of Maraqua and look between the links for Maraqua and Whirlpool, you will see a strange looking object resting against a vine covered rock. Click on it and it will send you to a new page that shows you a statue of the dark faerie with the necklace on her from the Altador plot. Could this be a continuation of the Altador plot???

If you go to The Ruins of Maraqua and look between the links for Maraqua and Whirlpool, you will see a strange looking object resting against a vine covered rock. Click on it and it will send you to a new page that shows you a statue of the dark faerie with the necklace on her from the Altador plot. Could this be a continuation of the Altador plot???

I'm pretty sure that's where the Darkest Faerie ended up after the events of the video game, but i'm not sure, having never played the video game.

I wish neo would load...then maybe i'd be able to figure out a step of this plot *taps foot*

http://www.neopets.com/water/statue.phtml

OMG! no way! is that new?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes and links do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.