Krawk Island being Taken Over?

hrtbrk

According to Neopets Coming Soon Page: A Mysterious Voyage Continues...pirate ship...Krawk Island with tentacles...I smell a plot!

Ooh you're right!! I totally forgot about that.

Well, there goes my savings. Anyone selling some nice BD weapons? :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is a plot I really need to get my BD stats up!! There's bound to be plenty of fighting and this time I want to actually be able to compete!

Plleeeeease let this plot involve Maraqua in some way! I missed the last one :(

probably won't be a bd plot seeing we just finished one. probably will be a mini plot like altador.

Oh *disappointed* you're probably right...

Maybe there will at least be SOME battling, right? *hopeful*

I think it must be a plot because they are trying to be kind of sneaky about it...

Like updating the artwork on the world map, but there are no signs of an any change actually on Krawk Island.

Like someone said before, if it was an art update they would just update it. No bells, whistles, or suspense...

To me it really sounds like it's a continuation of Mysterious Voyage, which is a pretty exciting because it will hopefully lead to another new world!

Or at least the reopening of Lutari Island. Plus, I don't have a good BD pet, and I loved all the customizables that the last Mysterious Voyage plot gave.

i don't think so cause it's summer so many people can't do it so if they do a plot like altador atleast people can do it at their own pace, that would be the smart idea.

what does it being summer have anything to do with it? :P If anything, summer should mean that there's a lot of kids at home :laughingsmiley:

Neo is way more active during the summer

If it is a plot I really need to get my BD stats up!! There's bound to be plenty of fighting and this time I want to actually be able to compete!

Me too...my strongest pet is Level 39, with comparable stats. Pitiful hit points though. I wish it wasn't so dang expensive to train pets. I'm trying to save up for a morphing potion. :S

Has anyone else clicked onto Krawk Island? If you look between the links for the games Buried Treasure and Deck Swabber there is a thin red line. I don't know why its there, but it doesn't seem to be pointing to any links that go to somewhere special :( The line points to the very top of the Deck Swabber ship and there looks like a slip of paper from the Buried Treasure sticking out of it.

Has anyone else clicked onto Krawk Island? If you look between the links for the games Buried Treasure and Deck Swabber there is a thin red line. I don't know why its there, but it doesn't seem to be pointing to any links that go to somewhere special :( The line points to the very top of the Deck Swabber ship and there looks like a slip of paper from the Buried Treasure sticking out of it.

that has always been there. its a little red flag on the ship's mast from deckswabber

OMG!!! PLOT! PLOT! PLOT! PLOT! but wasn't there already a krawk island plot? like cyodrake gaze or something XD i forget.

Well, I just tried to get my altador plot prize for the day. No good. I think they finally closed that plot for this new one. I wonder when it is going to start.

Can anyone confirm this? I was just planning on finishing the Altador Plot today, and I seemed to still be able to plot the constellations and all that.