Krawk Island being Taken Over?

hrtbrk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I better finish the Altador Plot before this one happens.

Me too :laughingsmiley: Nearly six years on Neopets for me and I'm only on step 6. xD

If this is going to be a plot, I hope I'm not on another unexplained hiatus during this one. I was already on an unexplained hiatus during TFR, Tale of Woe and a whole bunch of other plots (and supposedly they were some really good plots, especially TFR)

I love maraquan art :P

hoping this to be the start of a new plot ^^

My Theory: The Super-Fashionable Kraken Faerie finds the Island to be very drab and is giving is a FABULOUS makeover.

ROFL this is the greatest theory I've heard thus far xDDD

*wonders what a super-fashionable kraken faerie would look like*

I have got my battle dress on Hey wait a minute I forgot my lipstick There that's better should be able to dazzle the baddies now. Might add a bit of bling in case there is bright sunshine to help with the dazzling effect

According to Neopets Coming Soon Page: A Mysterious Voyage Continues...pirate ship...Krawk Island with tentacles...I smell a plot!

Woah.... now that sounds like a new plot!!! I smell a plot too! No really... I do... or maybe that is my cake baking. You know, chocolate cakes and plots don't smell that different ^_^

I'm so new with this plots thing. Arrggh!!

I have no idea what to do.!?!

Can someone please explain it to me.? :sad02: You know, what plots are. XD.

Anyway. I'll go train my pets and I got 2 new pets just in case. Hahaha.

Everyone says to train their pets so.. Oh Well!

A plot is something like a story. There are mysteries that you need to solve, puzzles, games, battledome etc. At the end you get points for what you did and you may use them in a shop (same as AC). So far it's not sure if this is a plot, but it looks like one :)

i hope they can wait with it, for a few weeks maybe, i'm going on holiday in 2 weeks and on summerkamp in 1 week :sad02: :sad02: :sad02:

if there's a plot: i want to play it!!!

aargh... :grrr:

Theory:

Maraqua releases a Kraken/Squid on Krawk Island because the war was never really "won". Then the two go back into battle and then some random soldiers appear (Lutari's) and start helping one of the sides. The war ends and Krawk Island gets an update and Lutari Island is active again! Yay!

Theory 2:

Krawk Island is being attacked by the Kraken/Squid so they flee to Lutari Island and camp there. Then they go and battle Maraqua, but Maraqua sinks Krawk Island and the Pirates are stuck on Lutari Island. They battle and Krawk Island wins.

Theory 3:

Krawk Island is being attacked by the Kraken/Squid. They blame Maraqua and battle but they find out it isn't them it was Sloth setting Maraqua up to fight and then Krawk Island and Maraqua fight Soth and all the soldiers. Sloth loses again.