Krawk Island being Taken Over?

hrtbrk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go to The Ruins of Maraqua and look between the links for Maraqua and Whirlpool, you will see a strange looking object resting against a vine covered rock. Click on it and it will send you to a new page that shows you a statue of the dark faerie with the necklace on her from the Altador plot. Could this be a continuation of the Altador plot???

No, it is like Manta said, part of the Darkest Faerie Video Game.

I'm pretty sure that's where the Darkest Faerie ended up after the events of the video game, but i'm not sure, having never played the video game.

I wish neo would load...then maybe i'd be able to figure out a step of this plot *taps foot*

Yep, the games plot/story is that: The Darkest Faerie is put there as an imprisonment. She escapes, blah blah blah, they defeat her and send her back down there.

http://www.neopets.com/water/statue.phtml

OMG! no way! is that new?

No, it has been there since before the update of Maraqua... Actually, on my old first account it was there...

No, it has been there since before the update of Maraqua... Actually, on my old first account it was there...

Yeah. It's part of the Altador Mini Plot. I haven't reached that step yet however... I need to help that petpet but it won't let me move on. And the statue was there at the start, though after the video game I would have expected her to move to Faerieland. Though that would make her destroyed after TFR... so many things. :S

If it's a plot then I hope it's puzzles, I'm not one to train my pets... and more plot points possibly for me if it is puzzles. And if I remember that it's going on... like I did with TFR. If it is a plot, think they'll be rewarding us with a possible Pirate Paint Brush? :O