Pokemon Roleplay

khaos

Javi heals his pokemon. The group is ready to go. "Hey someone is at the door over there, is it another frikin rocket?" Javi is somewhat annoyed. "Sentret, see what the problem is." Sentret ran to the door, and the figure came in, and kicked Sentret. "Sentret!" Javi is now angry. "Hey Ryan, thats not a Rocket. He has a blue suit on, any idea who he is?" He hears a thump.He looks back. Javi runs to the counter and sees manta. "Manta!"

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"By the way, where'd Mant-" There was a loud crash from the back room. "Lets go." Ryan said after shooting a glance at Javi, and he leaped over the counter into the back with a pokeball in his hand. He was immediatley confronted by a floating magnet.

"Fang, go!" And his Poocheyena appeared.

This wont end well... Ryan thought.

"Javi, take the other Rocket guy, i'll get the magnemite."

Javi hopped over the counter to find a Rocket punch him in the face. "Ow, what the crap was that?" The Rocket sent out a Beautifly. "Sentret, come here and use Quick Attack!" Javi still wondered about the guy in the blue suit. Sentret pinned beautifly against the wall. "Sentret, Slash!" Sentret unleashed a devastating slash to knock beautifly out. The grunt ran out the door, whispering something in the mysterious man's ear, than smiled.

Manta heard the sounds of battle, hoping that her Pokemon would join the fray.

Heracross stood guard over her, but Surskit had gone.

Surskit released a calming aroma - Sweet Scent! - and caused the offending Magnemite and Beautifly to relax. It jumped on the counter and began making twittering noises of distress.

Now that Javi's battle was over, he turned to the mysterious man. "Just who are you?"

The man smiled. He said, "you don't know me? well, I am Archie, Leader of team aqua.."

"Team Aqua!"

(Lulz, so much for the Magnemite. xD)

Ryan walked over and helped Manta up then let had her use him and the Heracross as makeshift crutches as they listened to Archie.

"What do you want here?" Ryan spat.

"Doesn't the name give it all away? I want to cover the world in water. Now. I have six pokemon. I think all of them are stronger than yours."

He sends out Poochyena, Marshtomp, Wartortle, Furret, Goldeen, and Linoone. Which two will each of you battle?

"Wait, where's Syrin? I got the Furret and Poochyena."

(I'll take Linoone and Marshtomp)

Ryan released Mudkip and Ralts. "We'll see aboutt that, now wont we?" He muttered.

Before the battle though he took a paralyze heal out of his second backpack and handed it to the Heracross. "For Manta. It'll heal her"

<Ah, ninja'd>

Heracross gave the Paralyz Heal to Manta, and she felt the paralysis loosening. "We'll take the remaining two," she coughed.

< Manta, how are you doing with my request so far? >

"Scyther and Sentret, come on out!"

"Scyther, fury cutter on the poochyena!!"

It was a super effective hit and nearly knocked it out. It then used bite.

"Sentret, Slash repeatedly on the furret!"

The furret couldn't move for a while but got it back with scratch.

"Use the same moves again, guys!!"

After using the same moves again, poochyena was down.

"Use same moves on furret!"

Furret used double team, but scyther's fury cutter slashed all of them down in a matter of seconds, and eventually fainted the right one.

"Hmm.." said Archie. "This one is good, he just dealt with 2 of my pokemon."

Mudkip and Ralts huddled close together as the Goldeen and Wartortle came out.

"You guys know what to do. Ralts, tackle teleport. Mudkip, tackle. Double team Wartortle."

Ralts disapeared as Mudkip charged forward. Wartortle was anticipating Mudkip when Ralts slammed into it out of nowhere. While it recovered Mudkip hit it next. Wartortle responded with an inneffective water gun that just sent Mudkip rolling away. Before it could stand though, Goldeen hit with horn attack.

"Ralts!" But he didnt have to say all of it. Ralts teleported and tackled Goldeen. Wartortle tried to join in but was hit with a water gun and went spinning away inside its shell. While the other three recovered, Ralts used confusion on Wartortle.

It didnt see the water gun from Goldeen though and it was hit in the back. Ralts tumbled forward and landed in a heap. Wartortle almost got in a critical hit but Mudkip came out of nowhere and took them both to the ground.

Ralts unsteadily stood up and turned just in time to roll aside from Goldeens water gun attack. It responded by using confusion and goldeen became confused, injuring itself with its next attack.

Nearby, Mudkip took a hard blow and stumbled back. Wartortle took the chance and went spinning into Mudkip, sending him flying. Mudkip slammed into the wall and slid down among a pile of broken chaits and tables.

"Mudkip!" yelled Ryan! Ralts was already on it. It appeared right behind Wartortle, used confusion, then vanished again. Wartortle grabbed its head and went to one knee just as Ralts reappeared and took the turtle pokemon down with a hard tackle. Wartortle fainted and was returned to its pokeball as Mudkip was returned.

"Ralts, finish Goldeen!" The fish was still confused and after a few teleport tackle combos, it fainted as well.

"Hows that for a battle?" Ryan muttered as he returned Ralts to its pokeball.

<Did you post a character description? I didn't see one, so I haven't started :worried: And oops, I guess I have Linoone and Marshtomp then :laughingsmiley: >

Manta gestured to Heracross, and he let go of her, moving to attack. He used his horn to slice the air in an Aerial Ace on Linoone, while Surskit wafted a sweet aroma over to the enemies. Thus calmed, it was a simple matter for Heracross and Surskit to attack them, and defeat them, though Surskit was badly wounded in the process.

"Take...this," rasped Manta, and she reached with shaky fingers for a Potion in her bag. Surskit chirped and skittered over to get it himself. Slowly, Manta was able to stand up again.

<Description. Brown hair a bit past shoulders, a backwards black cap with hair sticking out of the thingy in the front, a short sleeved green shirt with an open black jacket, and red shorts past knees. If thats not too hard :) >

< And i forgot Glasses. There. It's alright if you haven't started, take your time :yes:

Not me, mine was almost the same size in text as yours was. Manta did a short battle. The Linoone was at its evolution level, 20. Manta beat it in one hit. o.o >

<Sorry man, I prefer the story part rather than the battling part. Plus I'm tired, gonna have to head to bed soon.>

<Finished your request, Javi! :D

javif.png

I must say, I like this style of drawing. Hope you like it! ^_^ Ryan, do you want one too? :laughingsmiley:

And yeah, what's happening next? Sorry my battle description was so short - I just didn't feel like writing out "Heracross and Surskit spammed Aerial Ace and Quick Attack a bunch of times" :P

But like I said, I'm new to RPing, so if there's anything i can do to improve, let me know :yes: >

<Hey, gang. I'm super-busy today & tomorrow, so I won't be online much. Please feel free to drag me along & say stuff like "Syrin took on random Grunt with random Pokemon using her random Pokemon" . . . well, you get the idea. So long as you don't throw me into a cave & leave me or something :) But the story's getting really interesting-sounding, so I definitely don't want to be left behind.>

<Thanks! And here's the group thus far:

pokemonrpgroup.png

I might have to do my Neopet characters like this too xDD

Haha I guess you're right. I haven't really RPed enough to know different styles :P

Syrin, no worries! We're kinda stuck right now anyway, since Javi's the DM or whatever it is for RPs and we beat a miniboss

Also, as a level check: Heracross is level 17, and Surskit is level 14.

I have 4 PokeBalls, 7 potions; one each of an antidote, parlyz heal, and awakening; and a heart scale>

< Manta, great job with it! Though the expression, mostly the mouth, is a bit.. not-me-ish. xD Its all right though. >

(Level check: Scyther 15, Horsea 16, Sentret 14. I have 3 potions, as I bought one after Ryan gave me my 2 back, and 3 Oran Berries and 3 pokeballs. Syrin, if you are gonna be gone for awhile, make sure to read the posts that you haven't read. :))