Neopets Surpasses One Trillion Views!

hrtbrk

Neopets posted to their official Facebook page that they have successfully surpassed over one trillion page views and we'd like to say congratulations!

desert_grarrl_dance.gif

To celebrate this milestone, they've decided that they will be auctioning off some very rare and retired items over the next few days!

Get your neopoints ready as they've started to auction items!

Update: "They've [Nimmos have] even heard that there may be some special Trading Post lots tomorrow in addition to those auctions everyone is talking about."

Someone got a Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie (TCG) for 3.5 mil. Isn't that thing work like... 100mil?

o_O

edit: oh yeah and congrats on the 1 trillion views, neopets.

Yup! I think it started at 20nps or something, too lol

O_e

One TRILLION!?!?! OMG, I have never seen so many auctions on anything ever before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!1!!!!!

Lol, the Acara Transmorph potion started at 1 NP. XDDDDDD (and you only see me use xD, not XD, so this is serious)

Anyone think they'll be auctioning any BGCs, SuAPs or Draik eggs?

The MSPP TCG is valued between 700 Mil and 1 Billion NP

that person who got it , however , is one of those extremely rich snipers who just got extremely richer

i'm very angry and annoyed with TNT

I was expecting a nice gift .....

:grrr: :angry: :worried:

Anyone think they'll be auctioning any BGCs, SuAPs or Draik eggs?

they did auction 2 eggs which were sniped at 99k or so ... by the same person :sad02:

The things they're auctioning are just awesome. I saw the MSPP (TCG) auction a few hours ago- I would have bid but I don't have enough NP.

I also saw a Camouflage Krawk MP going for about 160k not too long ago; I wanted to bid but I didn't know exactly when the auction would end. :c

Oh yeah, there were some Acara Transmogrification Potions going for a little over a million, and I was like, "Why? The Mutant Acaras are among the worst-looking pets on Neopets. .-."

Well, congrats to Neopets on getting 1 trillion views! :D *throws glitter and confetti*

Not a huge fan of Auctions. These and the once a month stamps. They are targeted at the rich snipers, while the rest of us gets nothing.

The auctions have been ending abruptly and have been going for "cheap", no where near the stamp prices.

I'd say they're pretty fair, and the biggest annoyance is people using robots to bid.

Oh yeah, there were some Acara Transmogrification Potions going for a little over a million, and I was like, "Why? The Mutant Acaras are among the worst-looking pets on Neopets. .-."

LOL!!! Right!?

They're really sought after for some reason. : /

The things they're auctioning are just awesome. I saw the MSPP (TCG) auction a few hours ago- I would have bid but I don't have enough NP.

I also saw a Camouflage Krawk MP going for about 160k not too long ago; I wanted to bid but I didn't know exactly when the auction would end. :c

Well, congrats to Neopets on getting 1 trillion views! :D *throws glitter and confetti*

Lol....I like Mutant Acaras. They remind me of something that could be relevant to a Metal band. I like Metal music so they're pretty cool looking in my opinion. I really wanted the potion for the Acara, needless to say.

Still not getting anything, nor do I have very many NPs to get these items with anyway. Only snipers are gonna get these items and get richer, leaving the rest of us in the dark.

And here I hope they might even auction off a Maraquan PB, I have a dream pet that's that color, and I'll never get it, only the snipers will. :sad02: This is a rip off.

Still, congrats on reaching 1 trill, Neopets.

How exactly? I find them to be among one of the awesomest looking Mutant pets, and they kind of resemble the Shadow Wraiths from the latest plot. If you want to ask me what I find hideous it's most Tyrannian pets. They're far uglier than mutant ones.

Still not getting anything, nor do I have very many NPs to get these items with anyway. Only snipers are gonna get these items and get richer, leaving the rest of us in the dark.

And here I hope they might even auction off a Maraquan PB, I have a dream pet that's that color, and I'll never get it, only the snipers will. :sad02: This is a rip off.

Still, congrats on reaching 1 trill, Neopets.

How exactly? I find them to be among one of the awesomest looking Mutant pets, and they kind of resemble the Shadow Wraiths from the latest plot. If you want to ask me what I find hideous it's most Tyrannian pets. They're far uglier than mutant ones.

I know right! I actually like all Mutant pets except for Mutant Kaus. The tentacle worm-esque things coming out of their mouths.... :sick01:

Some Tyrannian pets can be cool looking. Like Tyrannian Chias. They remind me of Pebbles from The Flinestones. :wub_anim:

I know right! I actually like all Mutant pets except for Mutant Kaus. The tentacle worm-esque things coming out of their mouths.... :sick01:

Some Tyrannian pets can be cool looking. Like Tyrannian Chias. They remind me of Pebbles from The Flinestones. :wub_anim:

I will say I applaud their work for the Mutant Kau, one of their most creative works of all time!!! It barely even looks like a Kau, I was so astounded to see it! Very whimsical, however, the least popular.

Yes, some do, I personally like the Elephante and Kougra, they resemble a Mammoth and a Sabertooth, respectively. Those that resemble actual prehistoric species are the best (my Kougra used to be Tyrannian! :D)

Mutant Acaras (as well as most of the other Mutant pets) really don't appeal to me that much. But I do have to give props to the artists for the awesomeness of the Mutant Grundos, Hissis, Jubjubs (I actually used to own one) and Kougras. :P

Back on topic; I hope that there will be some more auctions up soon. Even though I'm probably not going to be able to afford most of the items, it's always interesting seeing some of the items in the auctions. c:

For those complaining about the auctions:

"They've [Nimmos have] even heard that there may be some special Trading Post lots tomorrow in addition to those auctions everyone is talking about." Direct from Neopet's facebook. So maybe we poorer people will have a better chance tomorrow. :)

"They've [Nimmos have] even heard that there may be some special Trading Post lots tomorrow in addition to those auctions everyone is talking about." Direct from Neopet's facebook. So maybe we poorer people will have a better chance tomorrow. :)

No way!!!

I wonder how that is going to work. Thanks for the update!

I'm excited for the TP lots tomorrow!! :D

And for everyone ragging on the guy who won the MSPP - he just lent most of the MSPP/SuAP seeking board on the AC. So he's not just getting richer, he's actually using it for what it's supposed to be used for :wub_anim:

Either way, it's cool of TNT to release more items into the economy. Especially if this is going on for a week. We're gonna see some deflation, I bet :)

Someone got a Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie (TCG) for 3.5 mil. Isn't that thing work like... 100mil?

Oh my goodness. I must get in on these auctions!! That is way too awesome! :3 Congrats on one trillion views neopets! And thanks for helping all us neopians out!! :laughingsmiley:

If this is true, than thank you so much! I don't want just the rich to get richer and leaving us poorer folk in the dust, we are the ones who really need to make more NPs.

Are they auctioning every hour or so? School's started and when I reached home, there was a powercut. <_< Missed all the action I guess...

I'm excited for the TP lots tomorrow!! :D

And for everyone ragging on the guy who won the MSPP - he just lent most of the MSPP/SuAP seeking board on the AC. So he's not just getting richer, he's actually using it for what it's supposed to be used for :wub_anim:

Either way, it's cool of TNT to release more items into the economy. Especially if this is going on for a week. We're gonna see some deflation, I bet :)

This is an offchance, but...Who was it that won, and is he still lending? :O