So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Chemmikale : Awesome. I love em' too.

Now i'm listening to this

​This may be the most pervert video ever , but the song is awesome. Been jammin' to it since quite a while

I am listening to "Moment" by Aiden. It's a bit whiny, but it's the only thing I could think of to listen to at this moment.

I just realized that accidental pun :P

"Big Blue Wave" by "Hey Ocean!"

They're a Canadian indie pop band. :) I just discovered them recently and I've been a bit obsessed, haha. They have a great sound.

This song in particular is just so happy sounding - it makes me want to smile every time I listen to it. ^_^

Timelines by Motion City Soundtrack.

They're one of my favorite bands, and although I haven't totally familiarized myself with their newest album, this track is definitely one that immediately stuck out to me. It's upbeat, I really like the lyrics, and it's painfully catchy. Whenever I listen to it once, I have to listen to it at least four more times because it refuses to leave my head.

Currently obsessively listening to Destrophy. Heard them for the first time while watching Grimm (I'm so in love with the characters of that show!) and haven't stopped since. Two weeks coming up this thursday :O

• 4 weeks later...