So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Rise and Shine by Blood on the Dancefloor feat. Deuce

The original reason I listened to this song was because of Deuce, but the entire song grew on me.

"Open your eyes

Now is the time

To rise up when darkness will still shine..."

Does it count that i'm listening to Michael Jackson - Bad? It's on the Megamind soundtrack........ ha!
Seriously though, very much in to Swedish House Mafia and Skrillex at the moment.

Prince - When Doves Cry

That song always reminds me of Baz Luhrmann's "Romeo + Juliet". It was on the soundtrack, and there was even a promotional music video made using clips from the movie. Good stuff.

I am currently listening to the end credits of Part Three of the HBO mini series "The Pacific". Can't go wrong with Hans Zimmer.

Currently have in the debut Device album and "Haze" is on. Favourite track on the album because Tom Morello is one of my favourite musicians, and everything David Draiman does is awesome. Really, really good, solid album with some great guests featuring on some of the tracks :D

Because Emily and I basically share the same ears, I'm currently listening to Device's debut album, mostly because I semi-worship David Draiman and his work with Disturbed.

But my current-current song playing is

, because they are also super awesome.

Definitely having a Depeche Mode day today because I grabbed their new album yesterday at Record Store Day (and a sweet ol' Limited Edition Rob Zombie 7" picture disk that is beautiful :D)