So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers at the moment. One of the very few artists I could stick on any album and listen to all the way through :P

Knight of the Goddess from Final Fantasy 13-2

I'll admit that I'm one of those FF fans that still prefers old school, but I give mad respect to the music in EVERY FF game!

This soundtrack just blew me away...it plays in battle at the perfect moments and I honestly can't get enough x3

DAT VIOLIN!

I've just heard Sibelius' The Swan of Tuonela for the very first time; it is so hauntingly beautiful it takes my breath away in some places. Give it a listen if you'd like!

Banya - Beethoven Virus

Addiccitteddd. :l

I should probably stop playing video games.

Especially rhythm games... the songs always get me.

Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego

I absolutely love it! I found a pop punk version too which I keep listening to also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4lmkArEF6c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4lmkArEF6c

David Archuleta - Broken :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've just heard Sibelius' The Swan of Tuonela for the very first time; it is so hauntingly beautiful it takes my breath away in some places.

I know what you mean, I love it :) One of my favourite classical compositions. It's really helps you relax...