50% Off NC Mall This Weekend!

hrtbrk

The NC Mall is having a massive sale this weekend, starting April 30th and ending May 1st. Several items will be 50% off including Jubjub Power Bounce tokens, Mystery Capsules, Clothing, Accessories and more!

mall_gashapon_easter2011.gifmall_jjpb_shenkuu_1.gifmall_contacts_hazel.gif

Neggstravaganza Ticket Packs, Crafting Faerie Quest Items, Habitarium Items and Battlefield Legends items will not be included in the sale.

Huzzah this is awesome news! I've had my eye on a couple of things ;)

LOL! Same here. Already went through and wrote down a few items of interest.

This is going to be crazy!

Although, if the Neggstravaganza tickets are on sale - I'll be upset. Just bought a 5 ticketer this morning. > _ > 5 items for 250nc? WONT BE AMUSED.

Although, if the Neggstravaganza tickets are on sale - I'll be upset. Just bought a 5 ticketer this morning. > _ > 5 items for 250nc? WONT BE AMUSED.

I don't think they would put on tickets for half off, since many people buy them for the whole festival at the beginning. Unless they only put on the single tickets and 5 tickets? Anyhoo, this is pretty awesome. I'm looking to snag some powerbounce tokens for some more wearables :)

Augh. I have 74 NC because I spent 1 NC on something in MonkeQuest BETA version. Sucks. I didn't even get to keep the thing I bought.

:( :'(

This sucks :sad02: I can't find NC cards anywhere because the stupid Wal mart here doesn't stock them anymore. And i'm not getting home till long after this sale is over :(

You have to go the "long" way to get it :) It hasn't shown up in the mall's FAQ yet.

http://customersupport.neopets.com/ics/support/KBList.asp?folderID=1490

Ahhh, thank you kindly! :]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

cool! the nc items are SO EXPENSIVE, though! even after the sale! it costs almost $25 usd to fully clothe a pet with backgrounds and stuff x_x

I SERIOUSLY wish I had Neocash right now. Ohhh....I haven't gotten my $50.00 for Easter yet....ohhh mommmmmm hehe :evil:

And speaking of NC Mall I was just their and saw a free plastic negg thing. I don't know what's in it but I'm takin' it. Oh how LiliAnna and I love free stuff!

oh great this is bad news,but still good news because the good news is that finally i get to buy at least one item from nc mall,but bad news is that i can't choose which and i only have 75nc.what should i do? which should i pick? this is hard :S

2wgbsl3.jpg

edit:this are the things that i want to buy but can't choose:

1.Suave Wavy Brown Wig(for flamezoe2)

2.Delina the Crafting Faerie Floating Doll(for flamezoe2,but good enough for sweet_floral)

3.Faerie Dust Shower(for sweet_floral,too girly for flamezoe2)

4.Butterfly Shower(for sweet_floral)

5.Figure Skating Rose Shower(sweet_floral)

6.Meepit Juice Break Music Track

7.Rainy Day Cloud

i can't choose could someone help me,please,i can only buy one item cuz i only have 75nc :guiltysmiley:

Edited by wistiria12

Do you have to buy the NC with a card from a shop or can you buy it from the NC Mall and still get the discount??

The discount is on the items bought with the NC, not on the NC itself. It doesn't matter where you get your NC.

Sweet~

I got my boyfriend addicted to Neopets ahaha, he's such a gamer with WOW and everything.

Going to get us both 4 $25 NC cards whee <3

Too bad it's not summer already since there's some summer NC items I wanted Dx

Sweet~

I got my boyfriend addicted to Neopets ahaha, he's such a gamer with WOW and everything.

Going to get us both 4 $25 NC cards whee <3

Too bad it's not summer already since there's some summer NC items I wanted Dx

Believe me, Neopets beats WOW anyday. That's just my opinion though.

I really wish Summer was here as well. They still have winter items but that's fine. I'll just get those before they're gone. I'm eyeing that fur lined dress:)

Believe me, Neopets beats WOW anyday. That's just my opinion though.

I really wish Summer was here as well. They still have winter items but that's fine. I'll just get those before they're gone. I'm eyeing that fur lined dress:)

I disagree.

I love MMORPGs a lot more, it's not just a web based game and a lot more interaction with players.

Plus way more stuff to do.

I grew up with MMORPGs, so yea I tend to lean onto them a lot more.

But taking a break since I'll be overseas for school and Neopets is a good way to pass the time.

Getting back on topic, does anyone know if that had other discounts during other seasons?

Waiting for summer and winter NC items x-x;

Yay, this makes me very happy. I'm oh so glad I didn't spend my meager amount of NC (since I'm not allowed to actually purchase it) on items a month ago, when I had a huge debate with myself whether to wait and save it or to spend in the couple items I really liked.

Wheee--- time to go blow my NC on all the stuff I'd wanted. <33

I have LiliAnna and I's shopping spree all planned out. I made a list of things I want that way I can be good and ready for when my mom comes home with my 2 $25.00 Neocash cards....yay!