New Hidden Tower Items & Avatars!

hrtbrk

Needing the Hidden Tower avatar but can't afford any of the expensive items? Good news because today new, more affordable items were added to the hidden tower!

Plus, these new books give you new avatars (yes avatars) after reading them to your pet! They are no-trade items.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 mil for a book!? *faints* I'm definitely getting the 100K one and maybe the 1 mil one. But my earning potential has gone downhill since habitarium locked me out, so I'm not going for the 10 mill one for awhile. Maybe after I use my np for collat for more expensive avvies

I'm curious as to why they would make then no trade though. It's not like they can be reused+lent. Unless you have that faerie ability that gives your books a chance of not disappearing. But that's all chance.

I'm curious as to why they would make then no trade though. It's not like they can be reused+lent. Unless you have that faerie ability that gives your books a chance of not disappearing. But that's all chance.

Some people could buy them and give them to others as a gift or something, and no trade prevents that. This way you know the avatar went to someone who has/had 10mil, or 100k, or 1 mil :D I think its more fair this way, The richest get the richest avatar lol

I read the post with the "more affordable items" thinking that the books would be affordable...urm, no. :( Yikes. Bought the 100k one, though. Think I like that avatar best. That's what I'm telling myself, anyway. ^_^

edit: when's 3% discount day?! I didn't know that! Oh, maaaan. :(

@kosby its wednesday for loyal users I think.

and grimoire of the first order is only 100k! but I cant resell it :( so I guess reading it to my pets wouldnt hurt. these avvies are so cool! :laughingsmiley:

Ok my new saving goal just went WAAY up. I'm saving for those books, for sure :D

And I think the concept is actually pretty cool, I mean - with the no trade effect - you know that the people who have the avies, actually managed to save 1mil or 10 mil at one point.

Besides the books names make me laugh! They're are very fitting :king:

Probably just another NP sink, but it's a nice one. I might buy the 100k one at some point, but I'm short on NP right now even though I can afford it; it's not like these books are going anywhere anytime soon.

Don't forget to change the language if your pet can't read the book!

ok, I changed my mind. ONLY 5 MILLION TO GO(for the 10 million one)! I played a LOT of flash games today :woot: this is going to take a while....

xD Argh, and there goes all the NP we've saved! Haha. Guess I'll get the cheaper ones, but I'm definitely waiting until that discount day before buying any others.

We avatar addicts will pay anything for a new shiny avvie. Sad but true!

haha yay more NP sinks :P TNT has to know that 11.1m for a one time deal on three avatars isn't a big deal for the users they're targeting though :laughingsmiley: Oh well.

My main hits 60 months in June, so I'll probably just hold out until at least then. I'm not sure that I will though...still haven't bought a bag of peanuts, so I'm probably not going to go for this either xD