Worst Neopet Names?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

username and neopet names with numbers, underscores, and/or bunch of random letters.

I just dont see no creativity when ppl do that. :worried:

I do it all the time...I'm also very generic with names an a lot my cuties come from the pound. When I do type or say their names I take out the numbers and underscores. For example: My Blumaroo xxPlum41xx is reffered to as Plum. My Bori _Cody__ is just called flat out Cody. My most unique named pet is Googzie, my Hissi. I also have a Usul named Asikai but she origionally belonged to someone else so I didn't name her lol.

Poundsurf

jere_magama the red JubJub

Lab_bruce the green Bruce

Techo_maestro the green Techo

QuadrillionFTW the green Chia

Penguin_Boy__cc the blue Bruce

Pengykinz the red Bruce

& these are just odd/sad when you think about it . . .

NeopianFosterParents (blue Tuskaninny)

NeopianFriendUnited (blue Peophin)

NeopianGoodwill (blue Grundo)

pickaladyandhaveher (Blue Kougra)

If you ask me, this name makes no sense in my opinion. Who'd name their pet that in reality? :P

Here's another one I found rather foolish, and I feel pity for the pet's original owner: i_wetted_my_self182 (Yellow Lenny)

...and this one: Scam_me_not (Yellow Kacheek)

I saw that pet (Bruce the Bruce) in the pound yesterday (right before I adopted a speckled uni, decent named *shrug*). This thread is hilarious. =x especially "Polly Wants a Krawker"

I don't mind pet names that are completely number like 987234 because it might have some significance to the owner, but then there is a line to be drawn. Names that are like HoLiStEr_GuRl982374209384723948720398472903847920387409237842093 makes me want to drown a fish.

I cringe whenever I see names with an abundance of numbers or that look like they were the result of someone smashing their keyboard. (That said, I'll never understand the appeal of three-letter names that hardly resemble a word.) Underscores are okay, but only in moderation, and if they make sense; and names that are really statements are just cruel. :P

I_Hate_This_Shoyru (Red Shoyru)

Really, who would despise their own Neopet and call him that? :sad01_anim:

On my first account 11 years ago, I made 4 pets named after the Harry Potter housesrolleyes_anim.gif

Given that the names were obviously taken, they were along the lines of Gryffindor8923413219938938129, Hufflepuff123231445455....you get the idea. Those poor pets.

Even my pets now have unimaginative names like my eyrie, Excalibur1414. My dum and young high school self was very uncreative.

Yet another poundsurf brings . . .

1246568 the White Grundo

red78901 the Red Grundo

3jm2fg1gc the Blue Peophin

x_Yip_Yip_x the Blue Skeith

x_schmoopie_x the Red Tuskaninny

tranmografingpotion the Red Quiggle

testedotesteteste the Blue Quiggle

BEIBI_BEIBI__71 the Green Chia

and the "winner" of this surf

rrrrrrrop the Green Grundo

My question: Why all the Grundo hate? Almost half the pound seems composed of Grundos . . .

Just saw a notable neopet named Volf_Gong_Amodeous.

missed it by that much.

HAHAHA that made me laugh out loud. The worst name I've ever seen is "red_ixi_pretty." Whaaaaat? Would you name your dog "brown_dog_cute?"

Another pound surf means more bad names . . .

fudgeinton the green Chia

CoCi_ThE_cHiCkEnS the green Gnorbu

InvisOBlll the red Nimmo

QTPie137071369_2001 the yellow Quiggle

Awesomeness987654321 the blue Grarrl

I saw two green Lennies at the pound named "wefrwlefj" ...

... wat.

To be honest, that's just a common glitch that occurs time to time while browsing the pound. I see stuff like this happen as well.

Here's some other pet names that I came across today:

ddddddddddfffffff (Blue JubJub)

EQGVQWe (Green Techo)

Where has the creativity gone for some of these pet names?

a_7_kacheek_x52_a (Blue Wocky)

red_hot_pants (Blue Kougra)

candy_poo_pop_111 (Yellow Quiggle: lolwut.)

dfgsdtrbgtrasrh (Blue Skeith)

XxGothicMistxX (Red Kyrii)

banjo4__54 (Blue Scorchio)

Generally, I hate it when I see pets with names like 1_3u_ruki_184 if they're, say, a Kougra, as well as names like sjkgbidfgh, crappy_mccrappypants (I wonder how names like that are even allowed on Neopets xD), xX_i_heart_billybob_Xx, 87391908738, et cetera. No one wants to give those poor pets a home because they have such bad names, but that's just me :(

It saddens me even more to know that some of these really badly-named pets have amazing stats. sigh.

testsubjectSoliloquy (Green Shoyru)

54ff1r3 (Green Acara)

scdsgcvvb (Blue Quiggle)

Is it me, or have these bad Neopet names gotten weirder? : \

People are ridiculouse making up these unbearable names

What is the matter with people now a days

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Some more pound-surfing...

neopox_fba_7_7_7 (Red Jubjub)

neopox_6fv_9_9 (Red Kau)

Macho_I (Yellow Peophin)

iloverickymorris (Red Moehog: The person who created this Neopet probably broke up with this "Ricky Morris" fellow. Hmmm…)

alice_cullen414 (Red Peophin)

babygirl091799 (Blue Acara)

_neocola_se6_98 (Blue Uni)

Kyleluver101 (Yellow Meerca: Same for the "iloverickymorris" note, but replace "Ricky Morris" with "Kyle.")

dudemiester3000 (Red Lenny)

Notes:

-Who would stick "neopox" and a bunch of random letters and underscores in their Neopet's name? o.0

-@Neomysterion: testsubjectSoliloquy sounds a lot like a fake chumhandle to me. xD (If anyone knows what a chumhandle is [without googling it] then you get a cookie. :3)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ddddddddddddddsdfsdf the Blue Korbat

Um.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

iloverickymorris (Red Moehog: The person who created this Neopet probably broke up with this "Ricky Morris" fellow. Hmmm…)

I can't tell you how many pets I've seen in the pound with names like "ilove_______"

and the lucky person the pet is named after is always some random name.

People, please stop naming your pets after your crushes. It's just so horribly tacky. lol