Lutari Day Is Approaching!

hrtbrk

I think lutaris are great and all, but I think the morphing potions are the CUTEST. I kno, weird, but they are in the shape of a little lutari head... <3 <3 <3

did you do that yourself ?? you should work for TNT .. you'd make a better artist than most of them lol

=

as for the potions , I personally think they look like Meerca potions .. although the Meerca potions are standing on their long tail just like the pre-customizable Meercas , but the V2.0 Meercas look exactly like that with their tail tucked behind them ... the Lutari potions should have been taller , not roundish ...

Lol yes I did that, but is so simple to recolor and stuff since the poses look all the same... unlike the UC pets before where they all had personality.

I wanted to work for them at one point (Kougra species) but ever since the customization, I don't like the exact same poses >.<;

I really don't understand how they can't release the simple colors all at once.

34oee5k.jpg

This would have been pretty awesome if purple pets still had the orange spots.

Lol yea that's true. I just like them being really rare, like my Ice Bori xD;

Too bad I can't Paint it Halloween then back to Ice >.<;

Why can't you paint it back to ice? I LOVE Halloween Boris. My almost a year old Bori is just plain blue but Boris are beautiful no matter what color they come in:) Annndd I like the Pirate Lutari.

Why can't you paint it back to ice? I LOVE Halloween Boris. My almost a year old Bori is just plain blue but Boris are beautiful no matter what color they come in:) Annndd I like the Pirate Lutari.

Lol I just explain this in a previous post:

Unlike other Ice Neopets, the Ice Bori cannot be obtained by using the Lab Ray or completing a Fountain Faerie Quest. The Ice Bori could only be obtained by downloading the Neopets/Yahoo toolbar during a special promotional period that occurred in September of 2004. Users who downloaded the toolbar were given the option of creating a Bori before everyone else and Ice was one of the colours that could be chosen. It is no longer possible to create an Ice Bori, and an Ice Bori will turn into a Blue Bori if it is sent to the Pound.

More info here

OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I want the island one!!!! But I don`t have that much np`s...... Y.Y

Island is my favourite Lutari colour - bet the mps will still cost way more than the 6ml Mystery Island Paint Brush.

they look cute although it's useless to me seeing i don't have a lutari anyway :(

A morphing potion will turn your pet into that species and colour, regardless of what species and colour your pet is. So if you use a Lutari morphing potion, you will get a Lutari :)