Lutari Day Is Approaching!

hrtbrk

The bottles are very cool. :D The island one is awesome. :D

I hope they release Lutaris this year. I have one from the lab ray, but the name is better for another species, so I'd morph it after getting another Lutari.

The bottles are very cool. :D The island one is awesome. :D

I hope they release Lutaris this year. I have one from the lab ray, but the name is better for another species, so I'd morph it after getting another Lutari.

That's awesome Spritzie, you seem like such a good planner to achieve your goals :P

I'd love to have a lab ray just in general :P

What species is the name better for do you think? :)

These shiny new Lutari morphing potions are expected this Lutari Day!

pot_lutari_island.gifpot_lutari_pirate.gif

Island Lutari | Pirate Lutari

DISLIKE! I actually wanted the Lutaris to stay lab species only :(

That's awesome Spritzie, you seem like such a good planner to achieve your goals :P

I'd love to have a lab ray just in general :P

What species is the name better for do you think? :)

She'd be better as a Kau. (Her name is Kautiousness) I created her as a Kau, and her 2nd zap, she changed into a Usul, then Korbat. I always planned to morph her back, but after she zapped into a Lutari, I stopped.

Now that she's a Lutari, I planned to just wait until Lutari day, if they were released, get another one, if they weren't, see if there were any cool colors to paint her. I'd love to see them release Royal for Lutaris this year.

She'd be better as a Kau. (Her name is Kautiousness) I created her as a Kau, and her 2nd zap, she changed into a Usul, then Korbat. I always planned to morph her back, but after she zapped into a Lutari, I stopped.

Now that she's a Lutari, I planned to just wait until Lutari day, if they were released, get another one, if they weren't, see if there were any cool colors to paint her. I'd love to see them release Royal for Lutaris this year.

Oooooh, very true. I actually think a royal Lutari would be really pretty (if TNT does a good job ;))

DISLIKE! I actually wanted the Lutaris to stay lab species only :(

I think it's a good idea for people like me, who don't have the lab map

pot_lutari_pirate.gif

Island Lutari | Pirate Lutari

Oh my goodness. :wub_anim: :woot: can you say ultimate dream right there. I think I'm crying a little bit. That would be so amazing. I'm still hoping for a lab zap for Tagg to turn into a Lutari but with just under a year of trying every day, no such luck yet. These are going to be so expensive for so long though that it will probably still be faster to just keep zapping. :rolleyes_anim:

Oooooh, very true. I actually think a royal Lutari would be really pretty (if TNT does a good job ;))

I think it's a good idea for people like me, who don't have the lab map

Lol yea that's true. I just like them being really rare, like my Ice Bori xD;

Too bad I can't Paint it Halloween then back to Ice >.<;

Lol yea that's true. I just like them being really rare, like my Ice Bori xD;

Too bad I can't Paint it Halloween then back to Ice >.<;

True enough. Why can't you paint it halloween then back to ice? D:

Actually... Lutaris are supposedly released on Pet Days. So technically, they aren't lab exclusives (@Airiya) . They are supposedly rare, that's why TNT doesn't release them every year. Last year they weren't released. But without the mobile, there is no way to obtain a Lutari is through the Lab Ray. Which supposedly is a "secret" XD SO... really hoping for a release this year. Well... they should also release Royal Lutari and Grey Lutari. I know Zombie Lutaris are coming but cmon!!!

Btw the only reason that Lutaris are available in the Lab Ray because they are LE pets not restricted ones like Krawk and Draik.

Actually... Lutaris are supposedly released on Pet Days. So technically, they aren't lab exclusives (@Airiya) . They are supposedly rare, that's why TNT doesn't release them every year. Last year they weren't released. But without the mobile, there is no way to obtain a Lutari is through the Lab Ray. Which supposedly is a "secret" XD SO... really hoping for a release this year. Well... they should also release Royal Lutari and Grey Lutari. I know Zombie Lutaris are coming but cmon!!!

Btw the only reason that Lutaris are available in the Lab Ray because they are LE pets not restricted ones like Krawk and Draik.

I really hope they release them this year, I'd love one :D

& I agree, grey and royal would be great (grey is my favourite neopets colour lol)

not too excited about zombie though ... they all look the same

Good, new Lutari potions! Though basic color potions would be nice, and I do hope they release those in the future. Even just a basic color says a lot if it's a Lutari. It shows ACHIEVEMENT. They are, after all, the rarest species.

I personally find the MPs to look a bit too much like Meerca morphing potions. When the Faerie one was released I thought it was a Meerca before I remembered its colors :laughingsmiley:

Still though, I'm delighted to see TNT release morphing potions, it's something so many of us have asked them for, and it is a sign they are listening to us. :)

True enough. Why can't you paint it halloween then back to ice? D:

Ice Boris were a limited Edition pet that you can only get when you downloaded this toolbar way back.

There is only one way to get an Ice Bori: the toolbar Bori special (you can still pick yours up). That doesn't make it too rare for say but it does mean that if you want an Ice Bori and you don't already have one then you're most likely not going to get one.

Just how is that possible?

Well for starters, the Ice Bori cannot be obtained through paintbrushes, the lab ray, fountain faerie quests or even morphing potions. And when an Ice Bori is abandoned in the pound, it's instantly transformed into blue.

More info here

Well... they should also release Royal Lutari and Grey Lutari. I know Zombie Lutaris are coming but cmon!!!

I want the Royal ones to come out and I can defiantly picture Grey Lutaris looking somewhat like this:

33esqx4.jpg

Faerie Lutari, Pirate Lutari, and Island Lutari Morphing Potions so far? These Morphing Potions will be coveted by collectors before you know it.

Not that I want to score a Lutari, but it'd be a fine own though. :P

I want the Royal ones to come out and I can defiantly picture Grey Lutaris looking somewhat like this:

33esqx4.jpg

did you do that yourself ?? you should work for TNT .. you'd make a better artist than most of them lol

=

as for the potions , I personally think they look like Meerca potions .. although the Meerca potions are standing on their long tail just like the pre-customizable Meercas , but the V2.0 Meercas look exactly like that with their tail tucked behind them ... the Lutari potions should have been taller , not roundish ...