The Festival of Neggs has started!

Viridian

Hello Everyone! The Festival of Neggs 2011 has started and we're helping out with the preparation by doing quests!

Complete quests for prizes, and check back often for when a new quest is ready, as you will earn a bonus prize if you complete each quest before the next quest becomes available.

So get started!! Visit this page to accept your first quest!

Umm, you didn't have a link in there, either that or I'm dumb but I believe this is the link for silly people like me that couldn't find it http://www.neopets.com/neggfest/index.phtml?task=0

edit: here's the solution if you want it in links

what is the nc prize??? i got the regular one already woohoo!

oh no! by accident i accepted the nc challenge. does this mean I have to complete it now?

Rewards have been posted on our coverage page : http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-11/

And no, you don't have to do it even if you accepted.

You won't be penalized from not doing a NC quest that you accepted (or not).

From the FAQ : "The NC Mall Quests do not count toward the overall bonus for completing the Festival of Neggs quests."

@StarryEyed502 : Check our coverage page and just mimic the cut on the screenie :)

Rewards have been posted on our coverage page : http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-11/

@StarryEyed502 : Check our coverage page and just mimic the cut on the screenie :)

Thanks Xepha. I looked for a page but obviously not hard enough lol I knew you guys would know :)

It's silly that it wouldn't take my cuts. They make exactly the same pieces, just a different way!

It's a good thing the NC quests don't count, but they are annoying. TNT is not getting the clue that most of us hate the NC quest idea, most players have no access NC or the Mall. Sure, I'm an avid NC user but even I thought this was a bad idea when the Faerie Quest Event in February was giving out NC quests. I'm just going to do the regular ones, I think...unless the NC ones have a very cool prize! Like a wig or a dress maybe? Then I'm in! :D

MUCH LATER: Come on...I have been refreshing for the past 7 minutes and still no sign of those chocolates! They are there when I first ariive at the Chocolate Factory, but once I click on them they are gone. *ho hum*

LATER AGAIN: I see what I did there! I was doing it wrong, I get no message when clicking on the chocolates! Visited the Foreman, and it worked. Good!

Edited by Lady Lyuba

I hope they have the av available again this year. You had to do all of the quests in order on the day they came out to get it. I want that av! Yay for TDN! I would have never figured out that wood stuff on my own!

This is my first time ever doing the Festival of Neggs. At least I got some free chocolate out of it. (:

Can't wait for Step 2! :D

I fear for most of you that the avatar won't be released again, as it has 'Y12' in it's name, and right now it's Y13. But maybe there will be another avatar which will become retired afterwards, who knows!