Daily Dare Prizes Released!

hrtbrk

This is so unfaiiiir.... Why do the participation medal owners get the same amount of die Silver Trophy owners get! Rawr! Outrageous... I got gold for the game and got me the dress for my future female choco draik. I didn't have any use for the others...

Congratulations!

You've earned yourself a Silver trophy for besting either AAA or Abigail in every challenge. This calls for a *happy dance*.

Grr spinacles and nova defender. I beat AAA in everything except that. Ran out of time... was busy on the 30th

You have been awarded a Daily Dare Theme for your awesome gaming skills! To apply the Daily Dare Theme, go to your Preferences and select the Daily Dare Theme from the drop-down menu. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

YAY!

As a bonus for earning a Daily Dare Silver Trophy, a Blumaroll Dice Pack has been placed in your Inventory. Make sure you activate the die before using it to play, and don't try anything foolish like throwing it into the Wishing Well thinking that's how to get the avatar. It's not, okay?

ok. After a few hours of processing and reading the boards, I guess their decision was fair. We got plenty of prizes, and really should not have expected more. I just wish I would have known ahead of time ,that's all.

Some people on the Neoboards were really not being cool, trash talking those who got gold, saying they didn't get enough . . . I feel guilty for being disappointed, but I am. But that is disappointed, and not angry.

I got a Silver! That's the best I've ever done... :) But what I don't get is I challenged a Double Dare the 21st but didn't follow through and defeat it, yet it said I did... :worried:

I am not disappointed of the prizes, but I'm not really excited about them either.

I guess it's nice of TNT not to have retired the Daily Dare theme... but there is nothing to make me jump of joy in the prizes we got.

I was expecting some cooler prizes like last year's, but I got two of those Blumaroll Dice, the Daily Dare site theme, and the Gold Trophy.

Oh well, might as well save up for those Remote Control Gloves at the Trading Post. :P

I live in a country where I don't have access to the NC Mall ... can I still use my dice ??

and the prizes are very stupid .. I don't even like the site theme which I failed to get the past 2 yrs ...

last year they gave a truckload of prizes on the final day like gloves , dice staff , etc .. etc ...

blaaah at least the silver trophy is a progress for me lol

I live in a country where I don't have access to the NC Mall ... can I still use my dice ??

I'm not positive, but one member mentioned they were able to play, even though they don't normally have access.

You should be able to play even if you don't have NC mall access because the game itself is located not in the mall but in the games section of the site. So have at it and enjoy it while you can or until they realize you can and change that around.

I went to the Games Room , clicked on Blumaroll and

Error: Oops! The NC Mall is not currently available in your country. Please check back soon.

:mellow:

:sad02:

<_<

:angry:

Ok I asked Xerophyte and got the correct way to do this ... I played the game and got Wood , so I chose the Habitat Background b)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.