Odd Disease All Over Neopia!

hrtbrk

You get the avatar the day after... So that would be today.

Last year the avatar got there around april 4th, so don't worry too much.

What Avatar

This post has been edited by a member of staff (I am a Magical Piñaté) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pets are still ill oO"

I wonder when this will end...

What Avatar

There is an avatar for the 1st april^^ You can get him by refreshing the newspage but he is always late...

Weird ... my Tonu, Kiko, and Shoyru hasn't been cured yet.

How do I cure them? o_O

Check their Quick Reference page. They are cured. It's just their static images that need to be updated.

My pets are cured, but their static images are portraying them as covered with soup/goop/ice/bandages/Slorgs.

At least it goes good with free background I got for curing Spritzie's Draik earlier with the soup Friday morning, my Kiko has it.

False Epidemic equals getting a free background for being so generous. :3

I'm miffed, I didn't get the april fools avatar. How do you get it? :(

It's not available yet. You have to wait for TNT to say that they had an april fools' joke and then visit the news page.

The answer about the avatar has been mentioned several times lol

The earliest you can get the avatar will be Monday, when TNT announces in the news that this was all an April Fools joke (at least I recall it being that way last year).

If your pets still show that they are "diseased" changed their customization and SAVE.

YAY! i got the soup background. i kinda wanted to keep my pets looking like that, it was kind of cool. would that be possible? to never customize your pets or would it just disappear after tnt announced it?

YAY! i got the soup background. i kinda wanted to keep my pets looking like that, it was kind of cool. would that be possible? to never customize your pets or would it just disappear after tnt announced it?

I think it automatically gets removed in most cases. It automatically disappeared from all 4 of my pets.

Did anyone get the April Fool's avatar?

Please read before you post. It's everywhere over the board, the April Fools avatar can be obtained once TNT announced it's a joke... AKA this monday.

I'm never online on April 1st because I hate April Fools Day, but I saw the recap on another site the next day. At first I was sad I missed a free background, but then I saw it, and ew. Glad I missed it.

I really liked the background actually, my firend and I always make a joke about the backgrounds that have food. Ex: Omlette background, doughnuts background, cheese background... etc..

I'm just thinking how awesome it would be that they would never go hungry that way, and that if they would be in a survival situation, they wouldn't starve.