What kind of coffee do you drink?

rocknriot

I just posted in the "are you a day person or a night person" thread and it got me thinking about one of my favorite things...coffee!!

So all of you coffee drinkers out there, what kind of drink do you like? Where do you get it, or do you brew it yourself?

If you tried to create the exact kind of person who drinks a ton of Starbucks, it would be me... born in Seattle (the birthplace of Starbucks), living in New York (a Starbucks on every block, always full of people), and studying to be in the fashion industry (where everyone runs on a constant supply of caffeine)! But secretly the taste of pure coffee is too much for me... so I like drinks like mochas!

My favorite drinks from Starbucks (try these if you want, they're great!) are white chocolate peppermint mochas, dark cherry mochas, and the "zebra mocha" (half white chocolate, half dark chocolate). These are both delicious! But lately I'm on a diet so I've been getting nonfat mochas instead... :guiltysmiley:

I like drinking Frappuccinos from Starbucks, and I also like lattes (from anywhere) but I don't drink them as much. :P

As far as actual coffee goes, I really only drink Starbucks when I have coffee (which is like, once every two months). For some reason I can't drink coffee brewed at home, it just doesn't taste the same as coffee from a cafe :/

(you can probably tell that I have expensive taste)

I loooooove coffee...but after quitting caffeine freed me of YEARS of migraine suffering, I can't have regular coffee. So once a week, usually on Saturday mornings, I brew myself a pot of Dunkin Donuts decaf that I buy from Wal-Mart. Two sugars, two Coffee-Mate. Ahhhh, it makes life worth living.

Some days, I'm pretty sure I couldn't function without it. I usually drink regular Maxwell House, sometimes Folgers French Vanilla if it's on sale or a flavoured coffee from the supermarket once in awhile. I almost always brew it myself, setting the coffee pot before I go to bed so it's ready when I wake up. In our house, whenever we're going out of town (like literally outside the town borders), we stop at Timmy's first (Tim Hortons for non-Canadians lol). When I'm here at school, I usually make my own, splurging on a Starbucks speciality coffee a few times over the course of the school year. I just can't get over how darn expensive they are. Then I always feel bad if I don't leave something in the tip jar.... I prefer to avoid the whole situation and make my own.

I drink a Sumatran coffee, made by Just Us!, usually.

It's delicious, and fair trade, and the roastery is only 65-70 Kilometers away, so we can get the coffee pretty fresh.

They also have a nice cafe that makes a great Chai latte and vegetarian wrap.

Mmm, all this talk about coffee is making me crave Starbucks! :D

I usually go for their seasonal drinks such as Peppermint Latte or Praline Mocha, but my REAL favourite there is Dark Cherry Mocha. Unfortunately, they didn't have it last year. ;___; But, oh well~ Life goes on. XD When it's not Christmas season, I go for the mixed drinks like Honey Orange Latte or something like that. I rarely just get pure coffee. ^_^

Ever since I started uni I've been drinking more and more coffee! Its kinda bad now that I think about, I'm pretty sure I'm getting tolerate to the caffeine now -_- Well, that just means more coffee!! haha :P I usually get french vanilla's from Tim Hortons, my favourite. I can't actually drink normal coffee though, it has to be flavoured.....Tea is usually a good alternative too.

Mmm, all this talk about coffee is making me crave Starbucks! :D

I usually go for their seasonal drinks such as Peppermint Latte or Praline Mocha, but my REAL favourite there is Dark Cherry Mocha. Unfortunately, they didn't have it last year. ;___; But, oh well~ Life goes on. XD When it's not Christmas season, I go for the mixed drinks like Honey Orange Latte or something like that. I rarely just get pure coffee. ^_^

I love the seasonal drinks too!! I love trying new things so I get really excited whenever new drinks come out!

If I were to answer this question, I like to drink Dunkin Donuts' coffee. I tend to aim for their Coffee Coolattas, which also gives me that coffee energy. :evo:

Guest ErikaChristine

I used to drink a ton of coffee, but eventually I got sick of it. :O I'm a total tea person now. My favourite is Lemon Ginger tea. Yum!

I worked in both Coffee Bean and Starbucks. I looooooove munching on those chocolate covered espresso beans <3

My favorite coffees are iced ones, I make it custom so sometimes white mocha with a squirt of peppermint.

Also love Green Tea lattes~

I love coffee, especially black, and every kind of tea I've ever had! My stepmother recently introduced me to korean teas, which are amazing, but recently I can't drink anything with caffeine in it - it makes me fall asleep! Does this ever happen to any of you guys too?

Well, I used to be a huge coffee drinker. Like 4-5 cups a day or more. Then one summer, I worked at Cafe Depot, and they let you make yourself drinks for free. So I basically was constantly making myself some sort of coffee beverage.

But then I gave it up, because I was getting heart palpitations, insomnia, anxiety, tremors, etc. xD

Now I'm a tea drinker :P.

I absolutely love coffee. Starbucks is my favorite - iced with a little bit of whole milk.

Every once in a while I'll get a crazy drink from there.. like the Coco Cappuccino or a mocha, but usually I'm happy with just coffee.