Anyone remember Tivsy?

Lia Seeya

Hello there, TDN!

I'm not sure if any of you remember be, as it has been positively AGES since I last came back here. :laughingsmiley: Anyway, I have a few days of vacation and decided to come back and say hello. :) I went back on my account on Neopets and did a few dailies and whatnot.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and to see if any of the people I know from back then are still here. :laughingsmiley: Theo? TJ? Stephanie? Alice? BJ? Anime? You guys still here? :)

Anyway, that's all from me, Tivsy~ *waves* :D

Sorry, I don't really know you Tivsy, but I'd be happy to know you better.

I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one of the more newer members over here at TDN. I collect chocolate and NES titles, and watch anime during my spare time.

Nice to meet you. ^_^

@Viridian/Mumbling: I think I do remember you! Hello there! :D How've you been?

@Co: I remember you too! XD Nice to meet you too. :)

@Noog: HI, NOOG! 8D I'm glad for the off time. ^_^

@Neomysterion: Hello there~ It's nice to meet you! I watch anime during my spare time too. :D (*will go look for anime threads after this is posted*)

@Eevee: Don't worry, I remember you! Hello again~

@hrtbrk: Hiya! I'm really sorry I haven't dropped by more often. Life's been VERY busy since I last went on here.

@Shane: Real life, my friend. That's what got in the way of my being active here and on Neopets. :)

Good morning Tivsy! :D It's great to see you're still alive and kicking, and getting some well-earned vacation time while you're at it. ;) How've you been?

Incidentally, you may be interested to hear that our new record FCA time is under 60 seconds. b)

@Ruto: *waves* Hi, Ruto! :D Glad to drop in again! ^____^

@AA: Hi, Theo! I've been busy! It's the kind of busy that's half-bad and half-good. Half-bad because it stresses me out like crazy and makes me stay up late at night working. Half-good because I've been busy doing fun stuff too, as a result of that work! XD Did I make sense? How've you been? :D

And about the FCA... Who has set this new record?! o:

@Masaryk: Nice to see you too~ :) And RL has been treating me well and making me stressed. XD

@Viridian: Oh, been good. Still alive and kicking after all. I'm just glad to finally have a break! 8D

Heh, well, it's great to see you're not slacking then! :P

And the FCA record was set by Stephanie. :yes:

Tivsy... Tivsy... where have I heard that name...

Of course I remember you! :P (Its Stephanie by the way XD) Its good to see you back here on TDNF, glad you haven't forgotten us, hehe.

Hope Real Life is treating you well. Enjoy your vacation. :)

And... to be honest, Theo helped me out a lot with that record time. *nods*

I'm going to use this nifty little "Multiquote" feature instead of those dinky little "@" tags. XD

Heh, well, it's great to see you're not slacking then! :P

And the FCA record was set by Stephanie. :yes:

*salutes* No slacking here! If I had gone away just to slack off, I wouldn't have left in the first place! XD And good job to Stephanie! o: *clap clap*

Tivsy... Tivsy... where have I heard that name...

Of course I remember you! :P (Its Stephanie by the way XD) Its good to see you back here on TDNF, glad you haven't forgotten us, hehe.

Hope Real Life is treating you well. Enjoy your vacation. :)

And... to be honest, Theo helped me out a lot with that record time. *nods*

Hello, Stephanie! Of course I didn't forget TDN or the people here! XD Thank you and thank you~ And congrats on setting the new record time! :D *claps*

:ohno:

:woot:

Hey Tivsy! Welcome back! So nice to see you again! ^_^Yeah it's nice to have a break sometimes, I have some time off Neopets almost every year. xD

Hi, Sapphy! Nice to see you too! ^_____^ Yes, I plan on making the most out of my scant few weeks of break. :D