Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have a lot of supplies...and a lot of food. I'll share. But I'm proud of my pokedex and pokenav! They're mine." Cleo smiled. She started off to Rustboro. She wasn't going to wait.

The trio smiled. "Psy!!" "Yes, it's time....I like the look of those pokemon....Shuppet, Totodile, Kabuto, Eevee, Ghastly, Bagon, and who knows what are in the pokeballs they have!" The girl hopped. "I guess its time to steal they're pokemon and supplies!" The man followed his partner to the pokemon.

"Did you guys hear a noise?" Cleo asked. The trio steeped out of the bushes.

"Hello sweeties. Prepare for trouble!"

The trio stumbled on that question. "You haven't heard of team Rocket? Whatever." The girl laughed. "I'm Jamie!" "I'm Chad!" "Psy psy psy!" "And were here to steal your pokemon!" Jamie threw out a pokeball. "Go, Starmie!." Chad did the same. "Go, Militoc!"

"Shuppet, get in there!"

Jamie laughed. "Look at those pipsqueak pokemon....they might mess up my Starmie...Starmie, use psychic!" All of the others had their pokeballs floating in the air. Even Ralts and Shuppet were flying. Kabuto still was out of reach.

Sonny walking along to town, saw team rocket try and steal pokemon.

"Gastly, do you think those trainers need our help" Sonny said to gastly

"ggaasstt" gastly replied

"well if you say so, go down there and use Hypnosis down on the Militoc"

Gastly floated down, and used Hypnosis onto Militoc which caused it to fall asleep.

Chad was fuming. "Where did that pipsqueak come from?" Jamie shrugged.

"Whatever, we still got what we were coming for. Psyduck, use confusion on ghastly!"

"Psy!!"

"Come on, let's get out of here. Starmie, bing the stuff with you!"

"But...Militoc...well...come back militoc." Militoc went back into the pokeball.

The confusion that psyduck did, just worked. Except it didn't work as planned. Starmie got hit straight in the middle of its body. "You klutz!" Starmie faltered for a minute and all the stuff dropped.

Seika ran up and caught Ralts, Eevee, and Vulipx's pokeball. And nearly tripped when she landed. "Are you guys ok?" she asked them. She turned to Sonny. 'Thanks so much!"

Shuppet flew in air, relieved that it was out of that trouble. "Come on shuppet, will-o-wisp!"

Starmie got back on its feet right as it was hit by will-o-wisp. "Starmie! Now, you've done it. Starmie, use frusturation on everyone!" Starime was flying towards vulpix, ralts, and eevee.

Jamie looked at Dusty. "Hey look, its they pipsqueak's back up. Starmie, turn your attention over there. To that wierd pokemon. I bet the boss would pay big for that. That means..." Chad jumped in. "Promotion!" Starmie used rapid spin and was flying at Kabuto.

Kabuto chittered loudly and attempted to dodge the attack. Unfortunatly, Rapid Spin was too fast and caused Kabuto to take a critical hit and flip upside down. Kabuto rocked back and forth, trying to turn over. "Kabuto!" shouted Dusty.

Starmie faltered. The burn had broke it's glass, but it was still able to fight. "Starmie, recover!" Starmie shone and became a little stronger.

Kabuto rocked back and forth aggresively now. All of a sudden, Kabuto flipped over and made a peircing high-pitched chirp. "Use harden Kabuto! This is your only hope!" shouted Dusty. The shell of Kabuto's began to shine.

Starmie flew at Kabuto, then ricocheted of it. Starmie flew all the way into Jamie, Chad and Psyduck. "Ow! RETREAT!" Chad started running, but Jamie had a few words left. "You just wait. We'll get you." She ran with the others.

Cleo looked at Dusty. "That was awesome!"

"from what i saw of those people, weren't much of a challenge, they didn't train their pokemon at all, they use them as tools and that is what they're downfall is, when you manage to beat a worthy opponent then you have my respect" Sonny said as he calleds back Gastly and fed him a Pokeblock

"and now thats done, i gotta get going, gotta restock then set up camp before the sun sets" as Sonny jumped down from the tree and walked away.