Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

The Kabuto and Dusty continued walking. "You think we could make it to Gem City by tonight?" he asked Kabuto. Kabuto replied with a clicking sound. A small gas station was up ahead and Dusty started running towards it. "My uncle and cousin work there. One of them could take me there!" he said to Kabuto. Upon reaching the gas station, Dusty explained to his uncle that he was on an adventure and needed a ride to Gem City. Dusty's uncle asked his son, Roy, to take him. "Alright, bub." he jokingly said as he and Dusty got in the car. Roy noticed the Kabuto. "You got a Pokemon?" he asked Dusty. "Yep, he is pretty neat!" replied Dusty. The car started and left the gas station, heading towards Gem City.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleo thought for a moment. The vulpix attacked? I'll need to weaken it more... "Shuppet, try to dodge it!" Shuppet flew into the air, but Hidden Power was still coming after her. "Shuppet, use protect!" The wall didnt get to fully form, but it stopped some of the attack. "Shupp!" it squealed. Shuppet glared at vulpix. Oops...she got it mad... "Shuppet use Thunder!" This time, the attack was weaker. "Huh?" Cleo looked up at the clouds they started to dissapate.

A short while later, the car stopped. "We're at Gem City, Dusty. You can get out now. Be careful." said Roy. "Thanks" replied Dusty as he and Kabutops left the car. Up ahead, two trainers were battling with their Pokemon. "A real live Pokemon battle!" he excitedly said to Kabuto. "I've only seen battles on television!" Dusty ran forwards to get a better look.

Trainer Name: Isis Vemula

Personality: Ambitious to become the top trainer and beat everytrainer in her path

First Pokemon: Squirtle

Appearance: Modern cloche hat [pink], red vest jacket, and black sweater with white stripes, black running shoes, black hair tied in a high pony tail with side bangs, and carries a brown knapsack

Town began in: Sohcahtoa

Eager to train hard with her squirlte, Isis set off on her very first adventure, ambitious to pulverize anyone and anything.

Dusty continued to watch the two trainers battle. Kabuto made excited chirping noises. "Battling sure looks fun, doesn't it Kabuto?" said Dusty happily. "You seem excited for your first trainer battle. I gotta see what moves you have first though." Dusty started looking through his backpack again for a booklet.

Isis encounters trainer Dusty.

"Hey you! Are you up for a battle? or a you a measly chicken! Bok, bok bok!" mocks Isis.

Isis's Squirtle is eager to fight as well.

Dusty was flipping through his booklet. He looked up to see a female trainer mocking him. "Kabuto, think you can handle this trainer's Squirtle?" asked Dusty. Kabuto quickly scurried off of his shoulder and towards the Squirtle, making loud clicking noises. "Alright!" shouted Dusty. "Let's see what we can do!"

Brian glanced at all the trees surrounding him. THen he heard a scurring sound he turned around and saw his bagon climbing a tree to reach an apple. He reached the top of a hil and saw Gem City in the horizon. "C'mon Bagon! We are almost there" Brian shouted as he took of running with Bagon at his heels

"HA, you think you can defeat me? I LAUGH! Ha! Alright, Squirtle, usee bubble beam attack!!!" Isis shouts with energy. Squirtle jumps in the air above Kabuto shoots a big blasts of bubbles directly at Kabuto. "You're going down mister!" Isis says. Squirtle beams "Squirtle squirt!" agreeing with it's trainter.

Whatever, vulpix is still poisoned! "Shuppet, absorb the flames with Will-o-Wisp!" Flames surrounded Shuppet and when the flamethrower hit the flame, the grew like crazy. "Shuppie!" The flames dropped to the ground and dissappear.

Isis calls back squirtle, who then waits side by side with her. She takes out two riceballs and pokeblocks for squitle to eat while her opponent prepares him self for the fight. "So, do you like sauce on your pokeblock squirtle?" she asks. Squirtle replies "Squirtle squirt!" meaning yes.

((the fire never hit you))

((Just whatever, we'lll clean it up little by little))

"Alright. Squirtle, use Shell bash. Hit him hard!!!" orders Isis. Squirtle runs fast towards Kabuto and then draws himself in his shell and does a direct hit to Kabuto. "That sure will leave a mark on him" snorts Isis.

Time for a surprise.. "Shuppet, use skill swap!" A bright light appeared inbetween vulpix and Shuppet. When the fire spin hit Shuppet, Shuppet got stronger. "Seika, I'd give up if I were you. Look at that poison."