Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

"This is good. And beacuse the effects of Harden linger slightly after the inital effect, those attacks do less and less damage." Seika thought.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kabuto was drenched by the Water Gun attack. Dusty looked up at Isis. "Maybe Kabuto can't use Harden forever, but long enough for your Squirtle to hardly do any damage!" Dusty glanced back at Kabuto. "Use Harden one last time, Kabuto!" he shouted. "Give it all you got!" Kabuto's shell began fading in and out, at first slowly, then rapidly.

Alright, since using harden doesn't have any effect towards squirtle, if squirtle doesn't attack... then..."Squirtle, stand on guard, no attacking this time. Be prepared when Kabuto makes a move!" Isis shouts.

"I see what he's doing...any direct attack and he should be fine....but he's missing something. Special Defense and normal Defense are two different things." Cleo said under her breath.

Meanwhile Brian was walking throught woods heading for the 1st gym...when he heard a rustle in the bushes and out came a totodile. "wow!" said Brian to his Bagon "Lets try and capture it!" "headbutt!"

Cleo turned around. A totodile was dodging a bagon. The trainer looked excited to catch it.

"Bagon use rage!" shouted Brian and the bagon collided into totodile with alarming strength. THe totodile got up and used water gun. "Dodge!" said Brian but it was too late... Bagon was knocked backwards. Maybe if I use that attack..I might get lucky "Bagon, Bite!!" Brain shouted. Bagon clamped down on Totodile and for an instance Totodile was unable to move... "Rage""Bite""Rage" Brian suddenly saw that Totodile was about to faint..he threw a pokeball at it and TOtodile struggled but he gave up..."Yeah!! We caught the totodile!" Brian exclaimed

Cleo clapped. "Nice job!" Shuppet smiled, too. "I need to catch some pokemon soon..."

"My name's Cleo! We're all here on an adventure. I just battled, but these two," Cleo gestured towards Isis and Dusty, "are still battling. Wanna watch with us?"

Dusty looked at Kabuto. The pokemon was a little shakey, but determined. "Why does Kabuto look.... weak at the moment?" thought Dusty. He reached into his bag and pulled out a small booklet. "Oh! Kabuto must have a disadvantage against water attacks. Doesn't mean he can't win though..."

Cleo watched. "This is exciting."

[[ im gonna end the battle, i dont think i will be on much this week or two cause of exams ]]

Kabuto's attack was a critical hit!. Squirtle toppled over harshly. I don't think we had much battle practises...maybe that's why squirtle attacks aren't very powerful...i can't let him get hurt cause of me.

"Squirtle come back! Yeah... that's right, im forefiting the match. You were a great opponent, maybe in the future we'll have a fierce battle!." Isis exclaimed.

And with that, Isis retrieved her pokemon, and set off to find a Pokemon center to heal her beloved Squirtle.

Kabuto scurried up to Dusty, a few scratches on it's shell. "Kabuto, you were excellent out there!" proclaimed Dusty. "Great battle!" he shouted towards Isis. Kabuto began shining a bit, then stopped. "You... must've leveled."

"Is that what leveling looks like? I never paid attention to that. Oh and Isis, i have healing items." Cleo pulled out a potion. "So who's going to Rustboro? I sure am!"

A mile away, a man, a girl, and a psyduck were watching. "When do we attack?" The man asked. "When they start to walk away."

"hhmm he actually pulled it off" sonny said as he saw them all walking off to teh city

"but friends, who needs them, on the battleground, there is one and only one trainer, the only friends you have are the pokemon, others will only get in your way" as he looked in his bag over his shoulder, "hhmm out of food, well being this close to a large city for a chnage gives us a great oppurtunity to re-stock" he said to his gastly while looking at Rustboro