Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

Vulpix is pretty weak... "All right! I give." Seika said, running to Vulpix. "You all right Vulpix?" she asked, digging around her bag for an Antidote.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleo ran towards Shuppet and hugged her. "Great job! We won!" Shuppet smiled. "Shupp!" Cleo dug in her bag and found a full heal. She threw it to Seika. "Here, you can use it."

"Thanks." Seika said. She used the Full Heal on Vulpix who perked right up. She cuddled Vulpix for a second. "You did great." she said, and put her back in her Pokeball. Eevee hopped on her sholder as she stood up. "Say, where are you headed?" she asked Cleo.

"i'm headed to Rustburo. I need to fight Roxanne for my first gym battle."

"Hey, I was headed there too! All though, I'm not too sure if I want to go after badges or be a Coordinator yet... I guess I'll figure it out as I go." Seika said.

"I'm going to try both! Let's start off..." Cleo looked at the battle next to them. "That Kabuto has some defense....and that squirtle has a great offence! I'd like to watch that..."

Trainer Name: Forgot his own name to forgot his bad childhood, but people he met have been calling him 'Sonny', he has yet to find out the reason

Personality: Ever since his parents died when he was young, he was rejected by all other Relatives, he been living in the wild alongside the pokemon, learning to remain out of site by hiding in trees. He has no need for company for what has happened to him in the past so he only relies on himself and his pokemon.

First Pokemon: Received a package when he was 11 from his Grandma which contained a pokeball containining a Gastly which his Grandma left him before she passed away.

Appearance: He wears a cloak so not many people know what he truely is, only time people see him in the light is when he comes into cities or comes down from the trees for battles.

Town began in: Born in Ecruteak City, but been Travelling and Now Sitting in a tree in Route 116 in Hoenn

Other: Across his journey he has also caught a Treeko, Pidgey and a Torchic.

Sonny was sitting in a Tree on Route 116 thinking with his Gastly floating next to him, but as he was thinking, he could see a flash of light coming from the other side of Rustboro city. "ggaassttlly" Gastly said, "you think so, lets go check it out" sonny said back to gastly, as he began hopping the branches on the trees to get nearer to the light while Gastly was floating beside him

Brain woke up the next morning feeling fully refreshed "Lets go the Rustburo and get that badge" he shouted to Bagon. THe both took off running but stopped long enough to buy healing items for upcoming battles.

((this is the part where Metroid and Radience do a lot of talking))

Sonny arrived on a branch just close enough to see the Battle.

"Squirtle vs Kabuto, both have really good defense" sonny said to gastly

"ggaassttllyy" gastly replied

"yeah thats true, it should come down right down the middle, they're both equal"

((if these pokemon are all beginner level, how come they all have the high levels attacks??))

((DOnt question it :P)) ((I think everyone should post the attacks and levels o f their pokemon. my bagon is level 10))

Brian was walking through the woods while carrying his bagon who was fast asleep in his backpack. "I don't see why anyone would want to become a trainer...such a lonely, big world" he said

((I've had mine for a year or two, I just trained on poles and stuff, and hey, you can juice any pokemon with TMs and HMs...moves like confuse ray, toxic, rainy day, will-o-wisp, are natural for shuppet. Skill swap, i have no idea, and Thunders a TM :P ))

((Whatever, for now on, make attacks a little weak unless is TM/HM. Levels should be relatively low ;) ))

((My pokemon.......should be level 10 or something

((oopss sorryy))

Isis shouts "Squirtle dodge the attack!". Unfortunately squirtle wasnt fast enough and got hit by Kabuto's scratch attack. "Alright, use bash attack [shell attack] now!" Squirtle charges towards KAbuto and while flying throught the air he gets in his shell to make it hit kabuto hard.

Dusty watched Squirtle speeding towards Kabuto. "Focus on this one, Kabuto!" he shouted. "Use harden!" Kabuto's shell began to shine again. The Squirtle managed to hit Kabuto with it's attack. Kabuto held in place though. "Great defence Kabuto! Now use another Scratch Attack!"

Squirtle gets hit again, yet it was able to give an unexpected bubble beam attack at kabuto. A direct hit! "YEahh thats my squirtle!"Isis shouts.