Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

I'm going to try to do this. It might not be easy, but this roleplay will work out. At least I hope

Plot: You grow up in a town (that doesnt exist). You decide one day to go off on an adventure and battle with pokemon.

Goal: Enjoy yourselves + become the best trainer ever.

Form:

Trainer Name:

Personality:

First Pokemon: (Pick a starter from any of the regions or a very first evolution of a pokemon)

Appearance: (Clothing, eyes, body, you know, the works xD)

Town began in:

Remember! Only 6 pokemon at tops for one person. You only start with one pokemon. Also, you may store pokemon.

Regions allowed! Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh *preferably not, but is allowed*

Regions not allowed! Orre

Woot! Let's get on with the Pokemon!!

Trainer Name: Cleo Sallans

Personality: Pretty kind, yet snarkie. Does not like people who take things seriously, as she likes to relax a LOT.

First Pokemon: Shuppet. She got it from her brother, Terin, when he was about to take off to become a trainer. She wants to beat him one day.

Appearance: Long Blond hair with brown highlights. Deep blue eyes. Wears a long black/blue skirt and a Black shirt with white sleeves. carries a bag on her back. Finally, dark blue gloves.

Town: Serenity Town, Hoenn

"Here we go Shuppet. We'll be fighting our way to the top soon!" Shuppet spun in the air and smiled. And with that, they took off on the road leaving Serenity Town.

P.S. I would like everyone to be able to meet eachother eventually. Have a pokemon battle or something.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trainer Name: Brian

Personality: Courageous and foolish

First Pokemon: Bagon saved him in a forest and became good friends

Appearance: short brown hair, t-shirt and shorts

Town began in: Little Wood, Hoenn

Brian left his small hometown behind along with his new friend Bagon...

Trainer Name: Seika Miharu

(It has a Japnese meaning if anyone's intrtested)

Personality: Rather happy-go-lucky with a cynical side, and a bad temper. Has a 'talent' for getting her way with a sad expression, and is a bit of a klutz, and a tad forgetful.

First Pokemon: Eevee

Appearance: Long golden-brown hair tha'ts always tied back in a pony tail. Sapphire blue eyes. Wears blue jeans and a long sleeved red shirt. Carries bag on sholder (the Female DP trainer style).

Town began in: Gem City, Hoenn

Other: Has been a trainer for about 6 months, but was only wandering before, and is just now starting to go after badges. Also has a Vulpix and a Ralts.

"All right Eevee. it's time we start getting those badges." Seika said, packing up her things and starting off. Her Eevee squeaked "Eev!" nudging the two pokeballs she nearly left. "oops!" Seika said, picking them up and putting them up. Eevee hopped up on her sholder.

((I would like to know the meaning))

Cleo took out a hoenn map and looked at it. "It says here that we're near Gem City. We can skip that place. Now, where is a good place to train..." Shuppet flew higher into the air. "Shup!" It pointed its head in a direction and flew that way. "Good girl, Shuppet! What did you find?" Cleo looked through some bushes and found a girl with an Eevee. Cleo walked towards them, being careful her dress didnt rip in the process.

((Seika means "sacred fire" and Miharu means "beautiful clear sky" I use it in some of my guild's roleplays.))

Seika was busy trying to not trip over anything or get caught up in any more bushes. Eevee noticed the trainer and her Shuppet first. "Eev! Ee!" it chirped to her, doing its best to point to them. "EH? What is it Eevee?" Seika asked, looking twards the trainer. Not paying attention to where she was going, she tripped over a tree root.

Cleo watched the trainer fall. "Oof...that could hurt...let me help you. Shuppet, use protect!" A wall appeared right were the trainer was going to fall.

Cleo smiled. "Couldnt have you get hurt. Anywya, I'm a new trainer, and I need to actually train. I was wondering if you would battle me. Will you? My Shuppet against your....whatever you choose."

"And my name's Cleo. This little guys is my shuppet." "Shupp!" "She's my only pokemon, so I can only battle with her! I'll catch more soon!" Cleo got ready to battle. "So, whenn do we start?"

"I also have a Vulpix and a Ralts. As soon as we find a clearing or something I guess. I don't think we can battle very eaisly right here." Seika said.

Cleo looked at herself. Twigs and leaves all over. "Your right. Shuppet, find a clearing." Shuppet flew for a little. 4 minutes later, it flew back, smiling. "Okay, then show us the way!" Cleo followed Shuppet and found the clearing.

Cleo got shuppet ready. "C'mon Shuppet! Our first battle! Lets try to do our best, and remember our practice before our adventure! Hey, Seika, are you ready?"

"Yup!" Seika responded. Eevee hopped off her sholder next to her. "GO! Vulpix!" She sent her Vulpix out onto the battle feild. "Ya ready Vulpix?" she caled. "Vulpix!" it responded.

A vulpix? A fire type, yet I have no water attacks...except... "Seika, this'll be a blast. Now, Shuppet, use Confuse Ray!"

"I hope so! Vulpix, dodge it!" Vulpix leaped out of the way. "Now, use Ember!" Confuse Ray? Such a simple attack.... She's up to something...

Hmm...too fast for that type of thing. Confuse ray would have helped, but to bad "Shuppet, dodge it!" Shuppet flew higher into the air. "Shuppet, use Rain Dance!" Clouds appeared and it started to drizzle.

"Gah! Rain! Not good." Seika said. "Vulpix, Quick Attack!" Rain Dance is a nice touch. I'll have to keep a good defense untill the downpour stops and my fire attacks are back at full power.

Trainer Name: Dusty Roxwell

Personality: Determined and Curious

First Pokemon: Kabuto

Appearance: Black hair, glasses, blue jeans and a brown shirt.

Town began in: Fossil Valley

Dusty's father was a brilliant scientist that dedicated his work to Pokemon. He entered Dusty's room, hands behind his back. "You know, son" he began. "Your mother and I have been discussing about how you wanted to set off on an adventure with your very own Pokemon. After thinking deeply about it, we decided to allow you to." Just then, Duty's eyes lit up and he grinned. Something troubled him though. "Dad, I'm really happy and exciteded, but I have no Pokemon." said Dusty. "Ah, but that is why I brought you a little present." replied Dusty's father. He brought his hands from behind his back, revealing a Kabuto. "I found a Kabuto fossil a few months ago. When I found out that you wanted to go have an adventure, I decided it was best to ressurect him." Dusty got up and hugged his father tightly. "Thank you!" he yelled out. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

After a few hours of talking with his parents, Dusty grabbed his backpack and headed out of his house, the Kabuto was scurrying beside him.

"Now Shuppet, Thunder!" Lightning came down from the sky. She doesnt know how dommed she is

"Oh no! Vulpix, use that Quick Attack to get out of the way!" Vulpix maanged to avoid a direct attack, but still took a fair amount of damage.

Does she know what ghosts do best? "Shuppet, disappear into the shadows!" For a moment, Shuppet was nowhere to be seen. "Now Shuppet, Toxic!" Shuppet appeared behind vulpix and shot toxin at it.

After a while of walking, Dusty left Fossil Valley. Dusty looked down to see Kabuto scurrying next to him. "Let me help you out there, buddy." he said as he lifted Kabuto up onto his shoulder. Opening his backpack, Dusty looked at his items. "Five Pokeballs, a First-Aid kit, water bottle..." he thought as he looked around. "Ah, a map." Dusty looked at the map. "The nearest place from Fossil Valley is Gem City. And that's twenty-five miles from here." he said as he put away the map. Kabuto looked up at him, making small chittering noises. "We might as well get started."

Dang, I should have seen that coming! "Vulpix, look out!" Vulpix, it's speed lessened by the damage and rain, got it hit hard with Toxic on the tail. "Vulpix!" Vulpix got up with a bit of effort. "You want to keep going? All right, Hidden Power!"