Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bubblebeam, and Blizzard eh. Zangoose, Doube Team then Roar (Both TM moves)"

Zangoose glowwed white and turned into 20 copies to evae the attack, then came back with a massive Roar which sent Mudkip and Kabuto back into their Pokeball

((just to help, if you wanna know which pokemon can use which TM, try this

http://dex.pokemonpalace.net/

its helping me))

Kabuto fled back to Dusty and held on to his leg. "I don't have another Pokemon... Kabuto, this is no time to be scared. Please go back into battle!" commanded Dusty. Kabuto made a couple chirping sounds and slowly but surely, got back into the battle. "Alright, Kabuto! Use Bubblebeam to get rid of the copies of Zangoose!"

"Ha, you think you won just by taking out teh copies, its far from over, but i haven't got time to chat and need to get going, so meet Zangooses very good friend Haha" trhe man in red said as he threw a second pokeball out

"Meet Magmar, and if you think, just because you have a water/rock pokemon, you can beat this fire type, you better do some research, Magma has many useful EGG MOVES, and allow me to show you one, Magmar....ThunderPunch"

-------------------

Sonny came rushing around the corner when he saw the man in red with a Zangoose and Magmar, he threw a pokeball out "How can i stop that fire type, i know...Pidgey... Rain Dance" as Pidgey flew up into the air and caused a rainstorm.

Magmar's Thunderpunch caused a great amount of damage to Kabuto. Just then, a downpour of rain began and a grin appeared on Dusty's face. Water attacks are increased in power during rain. This should give me a chance... "Kabuto, use Bubblebeam on Magmar and give it your best shot!"

Kabuto's Bubbebeam was coming towards Magmar at great speed

"Flamesthrower" the man in red said quickly before the bubblebeam hit.

The flamesthrower and bubblebeam collided, and a massive fog surronded the battle

"we shall meet again, and then you have another chance to get your torchic and the newly captured kabuto back" the man said in the distance behind the fog. When teh fog cleared there was no-one in sight, trhe man had vanished, Zangoose and Magmar had vanished and also Kabuto had vanished.

-----------------

Sonny shouted to Pidgey "search the area and try to find him" then Pidgey flew off round the corner

Cleo could barely see, but could hear everything. "Shuppet, It's dark enough, do your thing!" Shuppet disappeared. A few minutes later, shuppet appeared. It pointed its head towards the northern gate. Cleo screamed out. "The guy is past the north gate! At the dead end!" Cleo started to run.

Troj picked up Mudkip and ran after the others. As he ran, he pulled out his laptop and typed in a quick command. "Hey, I can get a signal in this area. Look, there's a live satellite image!"

((AA Roar sent Mudkip back to his pokeball so you wouldn't have picked him up :P))

Sonny waited for his pidgey to return while the others ran ahead, His pidgeyu came flyign over the next building, "whats that pidgey, he knows thats a dead end, lets try to cut him off" as he ran into a alley

Cleo thought a little. Why would he be running into a dead end? Whatever, I bet we can handle it. Cleo kept running. The north gates were close.

Just what is this theif think he is doing? Isn't stealing one Pokemon already enough? And I can only imagine why they want Kabuto... I can only imagine... Dusty kept running with the others. He wasn't going to let the theif get off easy...

((I meant picking up Mudkip's pokeball))

"Wait! He went through some kind of trapdoor, and I think he left something there for us to find!" Troj shouted.

Troj stopped behind a strange looking device that the team Magma member left behind. He decided not to touch it. "What's this?"

Inside sonny was walking along teh corridor with his pidgey and gastly, he could hear footsteps getting louder, then see a shadow coming around the corner, he jumped to the side and crawled into a small vent. he look out and could see a man inred walking past

"thats not him" sonny said quietly

Troj pulled out a glove and very carefully picked up the device. It opened up to reveal a screen. "We will meet again, amateurs, and you will get another chance. In the meantime, you must know that this area is rigged to explode." Troj looked around, alarmed, as the device turned off again. "Run!"

Sonny crawled through the vent and ended up next to the control room.

"okay so this lab is set to explode in 10:00 minutes, now lets get out of here" the scientest said

"okay hold on" a man with red hair and a red and black suit (ie Maxie)

"Bzzt Bzzt, This is your Leader, this lab is set to explode in 10 Minutes, evacuate immediatly Bzzt Bzzt" Maxie said in the microphone, which came out through speakers around the lab. the scientist and Maxie then ran out the room.

Sonny jumped down through the ventilation shaft, aand walked over to the control panel.

"hmm i should be getting out of here, but this migth hold some clues so i gotta try to prevent it, lets try this button first" Sonny said as he pressed a large red button in front of him

"SELF-DESTRUCTION IN 5:00" the computer said

"oh great what luck i have, now instead of 10:00 minutes, i have 5:00 minutes, lets try this button now" Sonny said as he pressed a blue button

"WARNING SEQUENCE ACTIVATED" the computer said as red lights came on

"well at least the atmosphere is dangerous, hold on maybe a pokemon has better luck, Treeko come out and help" as he threw a pokeball.

Treeko appeared and whacked the side of the control panel. a panel fell off and 4 wires were inside. a Red, Blue, Green and Black.

"thanks Treeko" as he put him back into his pokeball.

"i have no wirecutter but i have a powerful peck pokemon, Pidgey GO" as pidgey appeared.

"okay pidgey im gonna need your peck attack in a moment to cut through a wire" as he places the pokemon pokeball next to pidgey. "but if i accidently pick the wrong wire, and we all die, get back into your pokeball and you may still have a chance......"

"but which wire to cut, hmmmmm........."