Pokemon Roleplay

Empress Keiko

((Um.. do we really need to list out every attack? I think levels and TMs will suffice, unless we're going by the only-useful-in-games 4 move thing...))

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Okay, speed this things up. Don't list every move, do what Anime says. And, 4 attacks gets BOOORING.))

((Okay, emerald leaders it is.))

((My wyanaut is level 14....close to evolving))

Cleo walked through the front gates of Rustboro. "Look at this place! Towers everywhere....It looks like such a great city!" Someone ran out of the largest tower with people following. "Um...probably nothing."

Cleo ran towards the people. There was a professor following two people dressed in blue. "C'mon on out wyanaut!" The pair followed the bandits and the professor.

Cleo ran, Shuppet flying over her, and wynaut running next to her. The group in the blue clothing turned around. They took out pokeballs. "We need to make you shut up, professor." They both let out Carvanha. Cleo ran in front of the professor. "Shuppet, Thunder!" Lightning came down, but missed Carvanha.

((I'll be the people in blue.))

"The kid's serious! Hah! We'll wipe the floor with her."

Bad. Carvanha has a Rough Skin ability ability that will hurt my Pokemon, and Vulpix will get extra damage from the water attacks. But maybe.... "Gloom! Let's go!" Seika called, sending out Gloom. Eevee and VUlpix stood on either side of her.

"What, wont make a move? Well, we'll move for you! Carvanha use Double edge!" One carvanha jumped at gloom at full speed. The other person started to speak. "Carvanha, bite!" Carvanha (numero dos) jumped at wynaut at full speed.

Dusty stepped back a few inches and looked down at Kabuto and then and the battle raging on. "Just be ready, Kabuto." he said to the small Pokemon that was gazing upon the same battle scene. "If they need our assistance, just jump in there with a Bubblebeam attack. Of course, it may not help much, but it's better than no help at all."

((Please, that would be great! Wynaut is level 14. Not good attacks, so shuppet is yours too.))

"Carvanha, dodge the attack by using double team!" Carvanha became 20 carvanha.

((Okies. That works.))

"Gloom, hit them all with Poison Powder!" Seika called. Gloom released the purple spores over all 20 Carvanha.

"Shuppet, try Thunder again!" Cleo said, aiming for the second Carvanha.

The poison spread and one carvanha fell to the ground. "Carvanha!" He brought Carvanha back to its pokeball.

The thunder only brushed the second carvanha, but it was enough to make the carvanha paralyzed. It was brought back to its pokeball too. "Fine, we'll give the stuff back, but you'll hear from Team Aqua again!" The two grunts dropped a few statistics and a few devices and ran away.

The professor stood up. "Well done! I'm glad you got my stuff back. But you know what? For being so helpful, You can keep the devices. They are pokenavs."

So, they call themselves Team Aqua. Dusty looked over to Seika and Cleo. "Great job on the battle!" he said proudly. He then turned his attention towards the professor and spoke up. "Do you happen to work at Devon Corp.?" he asked.

"Why actually, I'm one of the presidents! I dont know what they wanted with my papers though....it was only stuff on the resurrection of fossilized pokemon...." The prfessor smiled. "My name is Yono."

Dusty smiled back at the professor. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Yono. I'm Dusty and this is my Kabuto." he pointed at the Pokemon looking up at the professor while chirping. "Oh, my Kabuto and I found a strange rock earlier and I was wondering if you would know what it is. It seems like a sort of spiral shell is jutting out of the side."

"You did great Gloom!" Seika said happily as she returned it and Vulpix to their pokeballs. "I'm Seika. Thanks for the PokeNav." she added.

Cleo introduced herself. "This is my Shuppet and Wynaut!" Yono smiled.

"Nice to meet all of you. The pokenavs are simply tokens of my appreciation. And about that rock, i'll study it. I'll give it back to you later, it might be a fossil. Well, Since you guys are here, why dont you enjoy the city! Go to the gym, or something."

"Good idea." Sieka agreed.

(I;ve been meaning to make this thing. It's a little cramped though.

map.jpg

1. Fossil Valley

2. Gem City

3. Serenity Town

4. Little Wood

5. Sohcahtoa)

((Nice map!))

Cleo looked around. She saw a red building a little away. "There it is!" Cleo walked towards it.