Day 6: Snowmuncher

hrtbrk

Using the same strategy I did for the avatar I beat AAA for the first time for this year's Daily Dare. One of the higher trophies shall be mine! 2100 items in my SDB too. :D

I never thought of that strategy at first, I always used the "buuuurrrrrrrrp" (one B, four U's, eight R's, and one P) trick before reading this.

I beaten AAA, and I must go tell my friends at the other Neopets fan forum this.

I don't think I used the cheat for mine. *tilts head* I just focused on gems and making sure I was near bloat-b-gone. I'd wait until I was at 50% before using it, tho.

I finally made it :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have never ever liked this game, but maybe with the above strategy I can do it. I kinda like DD for this reason. It makes me play games I normally wouldn't try very hard and sometimes I learn ways to do well in them. Sometimes :P.

Hrtbrk has a good method. I love snowmuncher, so this was an easy task for me (unlike yesterday, which I'm still bitter about because I couldn't beat the double dare). I recommend this method, but I also usually wait and use it on level 3 or 4.

A couple of other tips:

When able, chew snow below the worms in a way to get a block to fall immediately on the worm so you can get the purple gems--those 200 point ones add up fast.

Try to cause a lot of combo breaking of ice (chew a block and cause a lot of them to fall and make 4+ matches to destroy the blocks). Eat a lot of extra blocks making combos as you travel downward in round one and two because this can get your score up early on. I typically don't finish the first level with less than 680-700some points.

When you reach the bottom of a level, eat as many extra blocks as you can before you go through the last one. I typically will eat until I am 90% full or have 4 seconds left.

Yes, green gems are worth 100 points, but if there isn't a bloat-b-gone near you (or you've used up the buuuurrrrrrrrp code), don't kill yourself going for it, or almost fill up your fullness meter so you can't really travel downward--it's not worth it.

If you can move quickly enough (this takes some practice), then you can move back and forth while the blocks fall because it takes them about a second or two to reach you, but I don't recommend going more than 2 blocks horizontally while blocks are falling towards you. Also, if you eat blocks fast enough downward, you can scroll falling blocks off the screen so they don't hit you.

I apologize for the length of this post, but I love this game and wanted to share some little tricks that help me. Good luck everyone! =)

I am terrible at this game. I always go to slow. But when I finally had 3 lives at the end of the second level the die at the end of level 2 technique worked for me. I actually got my newest high score of low 4,000. Yay one more day down.

I finally did it!!!! I used the tips above as much as I could, but in the end, I just went as far as I could in levels and that's how I beat the score.

Yeah! Defeated AAA! That's 6 for six!

I used the strategy mentioned above, beat he first, almost beat the second twice, then go on. Also, if it hasn't been mentioned, there's a code called buuuurrrrrrrrp (four u's, 8 r's) that will get rid0 of 50% your bloatiness, usuble once at any time.

HA! Snowmucher? Easy! I can beat AAA at this with my eyes closed! I don't mean to brag, but I play this game a lot so I'm pretty good at it.

*sigh* I feel pathetic reading the above posts about how good people are at this game. My high score before I finally gave up and challenged Abby was 2000 points. :* Yeah...