Day 4: Imperial Exam *Team Challenge*

hrtbrk

I'm excited for this one being the team challenge. I love this game. :D I get 815 daily, for the 1k points. And my all-time HS is 1295.

Whoever completes the team challenge, I'd love to hear how it works. Do you get AAA (or Abigail) regular prize after finishing? Or do you have to complete the regular challenge as well?

I am so angry at myself. I wasn't just clicking away excited to do the Team Challenge and accidentally hit to challenge AAA by myself. D'oh! This is what I get for being click happy :grrr:

Whoops turns out I didn't actually finish the team challenge-my Neofriend sent the challenge to me and I forgot to accept-instead I beat AAA without accepting the team challenge. It's really strange though, both of us did sign up for a team challenge and my NF had a qualifying TC score (saw it on the TC page). But after sending a score twice for the TC my team challenge score is still 0. Is anyone else having this problem?

How exactly does the scoring work in this game?

Do you get a different amount of points for the little dudes you let in, or are they all the same? Is there a time bonus or something like that? Just curious. :)

I... discovered something! The AAA Host Cane for the Team Challenge is only awarded for winning the Team Challenge AND beating AAA. Beating Abigail only gets you "Framed Photograph of AAA". Here's the details: We dont know who would like this aside from AAAs mother... This prize was awarded for successfully completing a Friend Challeng and beating Abigail in Daily Dare Y13. :)

I'm so confused about the order of how this works... ugh, this is too confusing for me!

So you click on "team challenge" then it has you pick AAA or Abigail. Then the next screen says step one, send score and step two choose your neofriend. So I sent my score first like it said, then when I tried to neomail my neofriend, who I know has accepted the team challenge, I get the message that my neofriend "has already completed the challenge or aren't participating in the team challenge competition" and therefore can't receive the invite. They get the same message for me.

Anyone know what is going on? I wish neopets was clearer about this!

So far I have discovered that your neofriend need to first accept to do the team challenge before you can send an invitation. So I'm stucked waiting.

Also general tip for anyone who struggle : If English is not your native language, choose your native language from the list (if it's available). :) So that means I always play Imperial Exam in French. ;)

I never really played Imperial Exam before today, and I did manage to topple over AAA twice! I'm just waiting for my team partner who sent me the invite to clash against AAA and where we end up. :)

hey does any1 want to do this with me? I have no neofriends [removed]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way. Acronyms of inappropriate words are also not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hey does any1 want to do this with me? I have no neofriends [removed]

What score can you get?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long..

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm so confused about the order of how this works... ugh, this is too confusing for me!

So you click on "team challenge" then it has you pick AAA or Abigail. Then the next screen says step one, send score and step two choose your neofriend. So I sent my score first like it said, then when I tried to neomail my neofriend, who I know has accepted the team challenge, I get the message that my neofriend "has already completed the challenge or aren't participating in the team challenge competition" and therefore can't receive the invite. They get the same message for me.

Anyone know what is going on? I wish neopets was clearer about this!

I got the same thing. I don't know what to do. Guess I'll try next Friday.

It worked for me. I accepted AAA for the team challenge and was able to have someone else send me an invitation. We then had to replay the game, since we had both already sent scores, to get scores for the team challenge. Until we replayed the game it showed a score of zero even though we had both already beaten AAA today.

I got the same thing. I don't know what to do. Guess I'll try next Friday.

We technically have the whole weekend to complete the challenge. Maybe we should send tickets about this.

We technically have the whole weekend to complete the challenge. Maybe we should send tickets about this.

Xepha said just a few posts up that both you and your neofriend have to click to do the team challenge before an invitation can be sent between you. Have both you and your neofriend clicked to do the team challenge? My neofriend has not gotten online yet today so I can't tell if that's the problem for me.