Exploration and Danger

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

Levy, a brown xweetok, was running for his life. Levy is an explorer. He has been around the world. He still remains optimistic for the future, although his recent decisions have lost him his friends and gained him enemies. As a matter of fact, he is being chased by one of his past enemies right now. Shrieks and roars were approaching him as he burst through the Haunted Woods. Yells from the enormous monster, the Monoceraptor. With one of his friends by his side, Levy would have stood a chance. But not now, oh how he wishes for his friends back. But they are now lost to him, and he must fend for himself. Weaponless and with hardly any neopoints, he was looking for a place to hide. Hide from the terror that was chasing him and won't give up without a fight.

((Good start huh? Yeah, I got bored and thought, 'hey, we need a new RP.' Well here it is. Looks like Levy could use some help, BIG TIME!))

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it okay if I use a form? If not, I'll just edit it out, but it helps me to be more organized if I have a form.

Name: Sakkani

Species: Uni

Color: Electric

Personality: Logical and inquisitive, usually the voice of reason. Also quite enduring of anything.

Sakkani raced past Cocunut Shy and the Cork Gun Gallery. There was a huge commotion going on past the Fairground. She knew she should go and help whoever it was. She then saw a brown xweetok bursting through the Haunted Woods. She raced toward him, but he was just too fast. "Hey!" she shouted, "Hey, wait! Let me help you!" She threw herself in front of the xweetok. "Please, let me help you," she said.

"WHAT!? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP ME AGAINST THIS THING!?!" yelled Levy.

Just then the Monoceraptor burst into view.

monoceraptor_left.gif

Name: Oran

Species: Hissi

Color: Orange

Personality: Friendly and determined.

Other: Oran is an Orange Hissi that always wears his Fiery Hissi Amulet.

Oran was at the Cork Gun Gallery when an Electric Uni ran past him. He turned his head to see the Uni running towards the Haunted Woods. "I can't possibly see why anyone would be in a hurry here. Unless someone happened to venture in the woods alone. Many things are out there to get you." he thought. Oran thought it was best to see what was going on anyway. He put down the cork gun he was holding and headed where the Uni was.

"I'M NOT FIGHTING THAT! I'M OUTTA HERE!" Levy shouted, running as fast as he could. He didn't care where he was going, as long as it was far away from the Monoceraptor, which seemed to change its attention to the Uni.

Oran stared in awe at the gigantic Monoceraptor. He looked down at Fiery Hissi Amulet that was around his neck. Oran took a deep breath and a giant stream of flames came from the amulet. The Monoceraptor's eyes were hit by the fire and it roared in pain. It stumbled backwards, knocked into a tree, and fell face first onto the ground. "No, it couldn't of been that easy." thought Oran. The Monoceraptor was managing to get back onto it's feet.

Levy stopped running when he heard the Monoceraptor wail in pain. He hadn't heard the Monoceraptor cry like that since... it doesn't matter. Levy began running back, he couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. No, it can't be him. It just can't. I don't want it to be.

When levy got to the Monoceraptor he saw an orange Hissi and that Uni.

The Monoceraptor was too confused and blinded to get up. It grunted and fell on the ground unconsious. Oran turned around to see a brown Xweetok. He then looked back at the gigantic beast. "That's quite a creature." he said to the Xweetok.

"Well you didn't kill him, and blinded? No, he'll heal. We should get far from here as soon as we can. The Monoceraptor can track by scent. Strange, I know, but I have seen him before. He doesn't have all that good eyesight anyway. Let's go." said Levy starting to walk north, "Well, are you coming? Or are you going to wait for big bad and grusome to wake up?"

Levy walked on with Oran and, for some reason, Sakkani following. Then Levy pulled out a compass, "We need to keep moving, there should be a small stream up here soon."

When they got to the stream they saw realy old tools and some rope.

Levy looked astranged. Something about this spot got to him. He was upset, but he held his visual emotions quite well.

"This stream empties out into Kiko Lake. But it is almost a one hundred mile walk." Levy said.

Sakkani, who had been following the pair quietly, suddenly spoke up. "I can fly us. It won't take much time by air to get to Kiko Lake, and from there we can walk to Neopia Central. We might want to take that rope, and the tools, too," she said. She looked down the stream. It gleamed and glittered, snaking its way slowly northeast, and finally taking a turn so it could be seen no more. "Please, trust me. Whatever you're running toward, or from, I want to come." she pleaded, looking into the eyes of the Xweetok. Sakkani knew he had something he was hiding. What it was was none of her business, however.

Levy sighed, "Of course."

He picked up some of the tools and was horrified by what was engraved on one of the tools. 'LEVY' it showed on the handle right before Levy clawed it out. He then picked up the rope and threw it over his shoulders.

Name: Spanner (call sign)

Species: Grarrl

Colour: Camouflage

Personality: Quick thinking, always thinks of the alternative solution, clever and cunning

Other: Fighter pilot based on the Virtupets Space Station

Spanner struggled to control his fighter as it plunged through the atmosphere, trying to pull it back up, into space, where he could dock and have it repaired. Micro-meteorite collisions were very common in space, but this particular one had hit a critical part of his engine. There was an explosion as his auxiliary fuel tank exploded, and he had just enough time to think "Oh great" before the fighter went spinning out of control. He crashed about 75 miles away from Kiko Lake.

Levy twisted around and heard the crash. Xweetoks have advanced hearing and Levy took advantage of that. He dropped the tools and took off darting in the direction of the blast.

It was about 35 miles away by the looks of things, thought Levy still darting in the same direction. Running away from the stream, going toward the east.

Spanner climbed out of the crash airbags that now filled his fighter's cockpit. He checked himself over and didn't find any serious injuries, so he reached into the cockpit, dug out his emergency kit, and turned on the GPS. "I'm not far from Kiko Lake. I'll stay for a few hours in case someone saw the crash, then head for it."

Sakkani jumped into the air and flew above Levy. Higher and higher she flew, until she could see above the highest treetops. There she saw the crash, just barely. It hardly looked like anything she had seen before. It was a terrible mass of shredded metal and unrecognizable stuff. She could barely make out the word "Virtupets" on one of the pieces of twisted metal. "Levy,"she screamed from up high, "It's a Virtupets ship!"

Spanner swept the sky with a pair of binoculars, and saw an electric Uni. He quickly fired his flare gun at the sky.