Neopian holidays+your birthday

jumpingbeans

30 members have voted

1. 1. Does my birthday have a holiday in Neopia?

• Yes
    • No

I was just wondering whether anybody else had a Neopian 'holiday' on their birthday. For instance, my birthday (May 4th) is also Hissi Day. Are you lucky enough to have a birthday on your holiday? If so, which one? And does it relate to you (ex: if your birthday was Kacheek Day, and Kacheeks were your favorite pet)? Or are you not lucky, and don't have a Neopian holiday on your birthday? (In case you're wondering, you can find the holidays on the calendar)

Sadly, there are no Neopets Holidays on my birthday (July 20th). The closest one is Kiko Day (on July 17th) and I don't like Kikos much... except in Yooyuball. They are just adorable in YYB :P

July 20th is quite big in history though. It's the day when Apollo 11 landed on the moon :)

My birthday falls between Mutant Day and Kyrii Day, so it isn't anything special. In fact, it's a bit better that way, since it means I don't have to post species-day news on my birthday. :P

Lutari Day (April 19) is really a day after my birthday (April 18).

My friend Ri-chan/Hime/Kohaku was actually born on Jetsam Day (October 16).

no my birthday is exactly between Draik and Techo days ...

but my brother's birthday is April 14th = Grey Day .. he was pretty bummed when I told him that LOL :evil:

btw he doesn't play neopets

My birthday (July 4th) doesnt fall on anything, but it is one day away from Flotsam Day (July 3rd). Too bad I dont like Flotsams! I dont mind though, because my birthday is American Independence Day! :D

I was just wondering whether anybody else had a Neopian 'holiday' on their birthday. For instance, my birthday (May 4th) is also Hissi Day. Are you lucky enough to have a birthday on your holiday? If so, which one? And does it relate to you (ex: if your birthday was Kacheek Day, and Kacheeks were your favorite pet)? Or are you not lucky, and don't have a Neopian holiday on your birthday? (In case you're wondering, you can find the holidays on the calendar)

Speaking of Kacheek day, my birthday is on Kacheek Day! (January 29th). I don't really like Kacheeks though.

Mine's the day after Koi day (May 26). They're kind of cool. Also share a b-day with Lenny Kravitz, Shaweet

Lutari Day (April 19) is really a day after my birthday (April 18).

My friend Ri-chan/Hime/Kohaku was actually born on Jetsam Day (October 16).

As a matter of fact, I was born on Jetsam Day :P Which quite surprised me enough.

But getting one is....I already have 4 pets :crying_blow: I prefer Cybunnies and Zafaras though.