The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

• 1 month later...

For petpet lab: First day, gained a level. Second day, changed name. Third day: AVATAR! That was faster than I expected.

For normal lab: I can't remember what happened the first two days, except that one was losing stats and one was gaining stats. Today, gained 5 hitpoints.

I've had a Koi and a Jetsam from the lab ray, its actually not that unusual to get LE pets, you've just gotta keep zapping lol

Anyway, today I gained 3 strength points with the normal lab ray and lost a level with the petpet one.

My friend's pet had a color change today. From blue to BLUE! What a waste of time XD

Lol, lame!! At least it wasn't something tragic, like some really rare color to a basic one, I've had that happen several times. :P

Anyhow...I've been on a ray hiatus after getting lucky enough to zap my former lab pet into a Lutari; but I finally decided that it was a waste to have the ray and not use it, so I'll zap my (currently) Kougra for the heck of it for a while and just morph him back when I'm done. So far I'm on day 4 -- the first 3 days had a net stat change of -2 defense points and +1 strength points -- today he changed color to Biscuit.

• 3 weeks later...

Jukeboxing gained 5 hitpoints!

& The last time she turned from a Skunk Zafara to a yellow acara.

Beautifull.

& My pet continues on as a pile of dust known as Unlucky.

:S

Lately the lab has been raising and lowering the same stat. For example, drop 1 level, increase 1 level, drop 3 speed, increase 3 speed. It kinda sucks since I want a painted pet to get the items in my closet :* .

My petpet got renamed Mercutio... I kinda like that. The sketch Snarhook Mercutio, originally I think it was a slorg... or an Altachuck...