The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

my red jubjub turned into a blue koi.. well atleast it changed into somthing for a well change..

gains 5 maximum hit points

that puts him at 79, lol its gettign kinda rediculos, kinda makesm e want to lab my actul battledome pet, but then i would have to eventully repaint her back to a mutant xweetok

He turned back into a she.

Looks like color and species changes are getting really rare. In the almost two months I've been using the lab ray I've only gotten one color change and no species changes. ...very dull. I think they've made the ray practicaly pointless.

Hmm...I need to change my siggy soon. :)

All I can say is...O.M.G. "Elokki is zapped...and she turns into a Green Lutari!!" Awesome...I thought you couldn't create them with the lab! She (well, he, but the ray did some gender-confusing) was going to be a Lutari in the first place -- I actually had one ready to create, but then the first name I picked was taken and by the time I typed in a new one it was too late, they were all gone. :crying: So I made an Aisha to be a lab rat pet...and the rest is history. Think I might keep her this way though. :D

my blue koi turned into a yellow chomby... well atleast it changed.. lol

The last six days have actually been a little eventful. My Grarrl turned Gold. :) Now I'm waiting for her to turn back into a him. Tarker isn't the best name for a female in my opinion. :) Hmmm, maybe for a female Grarrl it is. :)

Mar 2 - changes gender - female

Mar 3 - changes color to gold!!

Mar 4 - no change

Mar 5 - forgot to visit

Mar 6 - goes down to level 1

Mar 7 - gains 5 mx hit points

In two months I've gotten 2 color changes and no species changes.

if all you want is a species change you can have it fight the lab ray scientist inthe battledome, he has a weapon that changes your pet's gender..

last couple days nothing has happened to mine.. thinking of buying a second lab map set for a side account.. might wait till i reach 2mil nps level first..

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing looks different about Your Ad Here but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 2

Tomorrow may see another boost if you're brave enough to risk it.

--------------------

Wonderful... ^_^ Yes, the pet pet lab ray turned my poor Puppyblew (formerly named Blue) into a Puppyblew named Your Ad Here. XD That's probably the funniest random name it's given my pet pet so far.