Food Club Club

Fever

Welcome to the Food Club Club!

ctp_88.gif

If you are looking for helpful information about food club betting (at least guides about it), tips on when to bet, what betting guides to use, and so on.. You're in the right place!

Any chat is welcome here, so long as it is Food Club related. If you want to be a member, you can talk about virtually anything that follows TDN's rules. :)

Members

Fever - Founder I guess

rugrat0ne - Vice President!

allrealelements - 1st Member!

solid - 2nd member!

IrishLiz - 3rd member!

Takoyaki - 4th member!

Xepha - 5th member!

xLaura - Member!

Join Today!

Application is easy as pie!

Just copy/paste this app into the new reply box, fill it out, and submit! :D

Neopets Username:

How much do you bet on the food club?:

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?:

Great Guides

Jamila233 - petpage

Shazeni - petpage

Malvoliow - petpage

Food Club Review (onorc) - Petpage

TODAY'S BETTING

February 4th

Rugrat0ne's suggests

pending :)

Fever's suggests

Feb 4th 10:15am NST :: My top 2 picks are either Hugo, or Jamila. I would suggest Hugo out of the two, because he relies on more pirates than Jamila, and it seems like his safeties are spread out a bit better.. and more.. than Jamila's. Still waiting on Christie's bets to see if she has some nice odds for today, but at this point in time I'd go with Hugo - if I could be on this laptop x

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hating the Food Club !!!

The two days I didn't bet , Jamila won twice .. and big-big .. although she said it's very risky and poor ....

Then I bet yesterday and today when she said it's medium and good bets .... and lost !!! 30k down the drain !!!!!!!

:S :S :S <_< <_< :angry: :angry: :grrr: :grrr:

Neopets Username: toadsdontexist

How much do you bet on the food club?: I can bet 34,040 nps total a day, 3040 per bet :)

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: 825600 nps total

And yeah Solid...that happens sometimes, unfortunately :(

Neopets Username: darkobsession

How much do you bet on the food club? 15k daily although I can bet more (1690 or so)

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet? I'm still in the losing zone ..

... another day of no betting and Jamila won bigbig :grrr:

so I decided to bet today :worried:

by the way . what does Todays Winnings: 12.10 ... or Total January Winnings: 287.190 mean ? i have no knowledge of these numbers whatsoever

Neopets Username: dylangel

How much do you bet on the food club?: I can bet up to 3530 NP a bet.

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: haha, I've lost 36554 NP total, but I haven't bet much.

I want to get more into betting in food club and seeing if I can make money long term... I need to just go ahead and do it for a month and see how it goes.

How much do you bet on the food club? 15k daily although I can bet more (1690 or so)

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet? I'm still in the losing zone ..

by the way . what does Todays Winnings: 12.10 ... or Total January Winnings: 287.190 mean ? i have no knowledge of these numbers whatsoever

It's the total odds. The winning bet was 12:1, but she made ten bets, so it's 12:10.

I'm trying to teach myself how to bet. Right now I'm figuring out who I think I'd bet for, then comparing it against a few different bet pages to see how I did, and what I missed, and that sort of thing. It's been interesting.

Awesome! I won just over 100K today using Shazeni's guide, for about 85K profit.

OMG .. Shazeni's guide is better ?? :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

OMG .. Shazeni's guide is better ?? :S

They're just different...I've had 800k worth of success with Jamila's bets from betting every day in November and December. I can't speak for Shazeni, but Jamila's guide is not "bad" just because she doesn't win every day >.>

From your comments in the past i feel as though you aren't understanding: this game is GAMBLING. it is based on PROBABILITY. there is a fifty percent chance a flipped coin will land on heads; however, just because 6 heads in a row is quite improbable doesn't mean it won't happen. It can and will happen, and when it does, that's not a bad thing. that's just how random stuff works. jamila's guide is not bad, it's actually quite apparent that over time, she has a positive success rate. Out of everyone i've talked to about food club (and some have been betting for quite a while!) while Jamila has bad days, OVERALL, people always come out with a profit.

I'm going to be trying out Shazeni for a while just to check it out because Jenna said she's had more success there. However, that does NOT invalidate Jamila's guide.

Probability is probability. And the improbable can happen.

*end rant*

Neopets Username: hsumelanie

How much do you bet on the food club?: Not much as I'm not confident in it. Around 9000NP a day?

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: 27K. I'm not a big better.

Shazeni only won on a 12:1 bet today, so about 15k profit to go into stocks. I'll see how it goes tomorrow as well :D

Holy Bejeebers! People posted! :O

Neopets Username: toadsdontexist

How much do you bet on the food club?: I can bet 34,040 nps total a day, 3040 per bet :)

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: 825600 nps total

And yeah Solid...that happens sometimes, unfortunately :(

Accepted! :D Hi, Manta! haha

Also accepted! Welcome to da club!

Yeah. Jamila tries to go with low risk bets, but she rarely safeties... And Manta explained the rest haha

Neopets Username: dylangel

How much do you bet on the food club?: I can bet up to 3530 NP a bet.

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: haha, I've lost 36554 NP total, but I haven't bet much.

I want to get more into betting in food club and seeing if I can make money long term... I need to just go ahead and do it for a month and see how it goes.

Accepted, and welcome!

Definitely go for that plan. A month is usually where you start to see a little profit, but occasionally depending on what guide you use, you go int he red but make up for it later. :)

It's the total odds. The winning bet was 12:1, but she made ten bets, so it's 12:10.

I'm trying to teach myself how to bet. Right now I'm figuring out who I think I'd bet for, then comparing it against a few different bet pages to see how I did, and what I missed, and that sort of thing. It's been interesting.

Which also is an easy way to calculate your profit xD

Cool! I might start it, with a spreadsheet, and study what Jamila, Shazeni, and other guides do to try and make safer bets...

Neopets Username: hsumelanie

How much do you bet on the food club?: Not much as I'm not confident in it. Around 9000NP a day?

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: 27K. I'm not a big better.

Accepted, Takoyaki! Welcome to the FCC :)

Shazeni only won on a 12:1 bet today, so about 15k profit to go into stocks. I'll see how it goes tomorrow as well :D

Woo! Hey, 15k is better than nothing though

--

Updating the predictions on the top. I kinda gave up hope on this club when it went onto page 2 xD

*typetype*

I updated the front page. Betting suggestion updated too!

with Jamila I won 42k today ... so this is getting better for me lol .. might start using Shazeni's next month since now I'm almost broke :whistle:

so what do we do in this "club" ? do we get our own butler ??

Woo! Pretty good I take it? Shazeni's bets are far riskier, but if you do win, the payout is a bit better. Although I usually check out both guides and compare before I bet. Shazeni seems like she might be rushing through making her bets now, though. It's been what, three hours and she still has yet to update the page :P

Well, we talk about the FC and our past experiences with it, and duh we get a butler!! And members can just chill and hang out :)

Hows the weather/temperatures by everyone? It got down to like -15 today apparently.. Yet we still had school. <_<

Neopets Username: Xepha

How much do you bet on the food club?: The maximum I can. It's currently set at 2992 NP per bet. So I invest roughly 30k a day.

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: Overall profit is close to 400k in 183 bets that I placed :) So that's really 22k profit on average per day of bets.

So yes, Food Club is my new favorite income :P I mean, you get to make NP just for selecting pirates. That's awesome and effortless!

I'd also like to request that the image on the first post links to the food club home page for everyon's convinience ;)

Whoa, hi Xepha! Accepted! :D

Oh good idea! I totally spaced on that.. *goes to do it*

I'm also updating the bet suggestion. Shazeni looks good, too, today, so it could go either way =)

Hmm...Today's odds look blechy, and neither jamila nor shazeni have updated their pages. Any suggestions guys?

Maybe for February, we should each pick one guide and go with it the whole month, every day. Then we could compare data and stuff. :)

Yeah they updated a few hours after I checked the pages :P I went with Jamila today and she won 20:10...so i'm back up to 300k :laughingsmiley:

totally need plot prizes to come out...if there's a faerie pb i'm gonna sell cause i need the nps :D

will probably go with Jamila again for tomorrow :P

Yeah they updated a few hours after I checked the pages :P I went with Jamila today and she won 20:10...so i'm back up to 300k :laughingsmiley:

totally need plot prizes to come out...if there's a faerie pb i'm gonna sell cause i need the nps :D

will probably go with Jamila again for tomorrow :P

The XD

Woot! Not to shabby! I shoulda bet I guess xP

I know, right?! It was my first plot that I participated in that I actually knew what happened/how to participate and stuff. I didn't do too much, but I hope I get at least some semi decent prizes. xP

Jamila's bets do look really good... Well they look like today's, and it seems like she's got more safeties spread out. Still gonna wait until Shazeni updates, but I'll edit the main page after this post ^_^

Ive tried the food club twice...first day lost, second day won (only 2k np)

Food club seems really complicated, i kind of want someone to hold my hand through it lol.

Yeah. The FC is gambling, but if you use a good guide, you can really get some good NP from it. Your account isn't even two years old yet, so you aren't really as able to win as much as someone with a 3 year, 4 year, 5 year, adn so on, account. But, patience pays... Literally :laughingsmiley:

*businesswomanvoice* Well may I lead you to our lovely new contraption, the FC-HandHolder machine...

Nahh. I'm sure we could help you through it. It really is confusing, and we all need a bit of FC support :)

I doubled my money today .. Bet 15k and won 30k :)

will continue betting tomorrow (after I come back home)

Woohoo! Congrats... yet again! :D I'm assuming you used Jamila's?

Woot! I'll probably bet tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll have better luck betting at the FC than I did betting on my horseracing game. The one time my horse has an off-week, she went from a 6 length lead to 9 lengths behind second to last! Oy veh!

Neopets Username: yuletide_cheer

How much do you bet on the food club?: the max, around 58k

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: 622567 nps/230 bets

Tomorrow looks bad for betting. Lots of low odds, hardly any 13:1's and one bracket with no 2:1 pirate at all. Sheesh. I may not bet.