Food Club Club

Fever

Neopets Username: crazy_maisy2810

How much do you bet on the food club?: 1248 per bet

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: 28704... and i only started yesterday!

Hey, can I join the food club club? lol Been using Jamilas guide which is working well so far!!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neopets Username: crazy_maisy2810

How much do you bet on the food club?: 1248 per bet

How much have you profited from the Food Club, if you've bet?: 28704... and i only started yesterday!

Hey, can I join the food club club? lol Been using Jamilas guide which is working well so far!!

Not really an exclusive club, just post all your food club stuff and eventually you just get added to the list

also, won 16k today, which is about 2k total profit, not a lot, but also not a total loss

I'm a little worried I relied too heavily on Goobah again. Everytime I rely almost solely on him is the week he is just like psh, I'm not in it to win...Seriously Goobah, you need to get your head in the game today.

I don't think there's any need to worry about Goobs failing today. 0:)

http://foodclub.daqtools.info/

At least, that's what I believe... :worried:

4th March 2011

Profit for Today: 95,088 NP

5th March 2011

Profit for Today: 122,292 NP

6th March 2011

Profit for Today: No Idea (exp. 12,777 NP)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Well those of us following Jamilla's guide broke even today, so good call Laura. I don't think I'm going to bet tomorrow.

This week has been pretty great overall. I feel like the wins have been a lot better than the previous 3 weeks or so.