Faerieland is back!

Viridian

Faerieland is back online, however it is laying on land. All faerie related things are on air again. (ha ha, get it?)

Chapter 17 of the Faeries' Ruin is out! With that, the plot is over, but the puzzles will still be available until the end of the day NST on 31 December. (That is, until 2010-12-31 23:59:59.) As soon as it's 2011, the puzzles will be disabled. So complete those achievements while you still can!

new-fl.jpg

Update: Here are a few things you might want to know about the new Faerieland.

1. Jhudora's Cloud has been renamed Jhudora's Bluff.
  2. The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity is inside the trees in the middle of the main Faerieland map.
  3. Faerie quests still appear to be unavailable.
  4. The Healing Springs is still recovering from the Plot! The Healing Faerie is still not up to full power.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Discarded Blue Grundo Plushie daily is in the forest left of the Wheel of Excitement, while the Hidden Tower is a small link to the right of the currently ruined Faerie Castle. It is an empty space between two faerie towers. Kinda hard to find at first.

I love the new design too! Awesome with the green, now not so much nauseating pink-ness. Two questions, where is the plushie? I can't seem to find him. And on the last page of the comic where it says to be continued, is clicking the right arrow for like a new page supposed to take me anywhere? The comic was loading super slow for some reason for me.

I'm going to say what I said in the other topic referring to this:

CRAP!!

Well, I'm pissed. I have had ENOUGH of these god-forsaken happy endings! I'm off to destroy TNT. Who wants to join me?

I'm done with these plots. I'm finished.

I like the new design for Faerieland, but I can't say I'm a big fan of the new Faerie City. It looks all very much like .... a fairy tale (no surprise there), with all the pinks and purples, steaming sunlight, and the picture frame.

Was there always a link to Faerie quests in the city?

EDIT: The comic was loading slowly for me as well. I thought it was just my computer though.

Oh the picture is very helpful, thanks Xepha! I was having a hard time finding the Hidden Tower.

That's 'cause it's hidden, eh? Heheheh.

I wasn't as involved in this plot as the others, so... we'll see what I get.

Horray! Wait a minute, Faerieland is next to the Haunted Woods?! I miss the old one.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I wonder how that's gonna turn out...

*imagines hordes of zombies drooling around Faerieland*

so it's finally Faerie-LAND .. instead of Faerie-Cloud !!!

I still think that Faerieland should be up in the sky ... otherwise the Faeries will lose their wings in 5000 years or so (by the law of natural selection) ....

I absolutely LOVE the new Faerieland! :wub_anim: I was really hoping it would have a redesign when it crashed, and I got my wish. I'm very happy that the buildings are looking a bit shabby.

I'm happy to have the Grundo Plushie back, and I'm looking forward to having Faerie Quests again. I think it's about time for me to have a FFQ.

Plot is ESSENTIALLY over, but not definitely! It did say, "To Be Continued" on the bottom. Of course, knowing TnT, that's just them forgetting to make it say something like, "The End" or whatever. But we probably have one more thing to see: Hanso getting some sort of reward from Queen Fyora. Which probably be where we get our rewards after the puzzles close.

Plot is ESSENTIALLY over, but not definitely! It did say, "To Be Continued" on the bottom. Of course, knowing TnT, that's just them forgetting to make it say something like, "The End" or whatever. But we probably have one more thing to see: Hanso getting some sort of reward from Queen Fyora. Which probably be where we get our rewards after the puzzles close.

That or one of the villains is going to steal Kreludor.