New 'Imposter Apple' Avatar Released!

Superfly

TNT is out to stump Neopia by releasing yet another secret avatar. This one is called Imposter Apple. Thanks to Neo_knitter38 for the solution: Go Bobbing for Apples and receive an Imposer Apple as your prize.

imposterapple.gif

An apple a day keeps Dr. Sloth away!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet TNT realized that with all the bad stuff that can happen from apple bobbing, we needed more incentive to go. Especially with plot using the battledome and blurred vision cure at 100k... No one wants to risk a sick battledome pet. Voila! A shiny new avatar to encourage us to keep going. :D

I just got that imposter apple like two days ago!! ARG!! :grrr:

AHH I won one a few days ago too! I feel your pain. When I saw the av was released I was hoping it was something to do with *having* an imposter apple but no :sad01_anim:

If I wasn't out to collect every avatar I wouldn't even bother but... meh. I hate bobbing for apples. And random avatars. We shall see. At least it's free right...

I got blurred vision the other day too. I just spun the Wheel of Misfortune and got Neomonia. It's cheaper, if you can get your paws on the cure. Grr...I want that avie, but I never get the random ones. *sigh*

And it's not blurry pixels, it's a poorly drawn and colored apple.

I'm not going to play Apple Bobbing before the plot is over .. for one my active is my lab rat is my BD pet .. and I won't risk him getting blurred vision , I just cured him a couple days ago .. also I'm battling the Oblivion with my Eyrie (because she has low HP and loves losing) so I won't risk her getting blurred vision either.. second I would never put my mutant Lenny as an active and risk getting Boochi or some other weird RE .. knowing my luck with these things .. third i hate this avatar .. but i love orange .. so i'm gonna try to get it .. and yeah I got the impostor apple a few days ago as well !!

Bother! Yes, put me down as one of those who bobbed an imposter apple before this avatar came out. Although, with that in mind, it can't be all that rare really, can it? Unless they changed the odds too >.>