Nothing new for the weekend

MariaWB

I was rather disappointed when when there was no step 7 for the weekend. Two short comics - that was it. Am I the only one who was hoping for more?

Not at all. I actually find the plot boring since we have nothing to do :(

I see you're from Denmark btw, Norway here! :)

Cool =) I sat up late both thursday and friday night waiting for the news to come out, hoping for the next step. Messed up my day/night routine pretty damn good *LoL* that's the biggest downside of the game being placed in the US. On Halloween, I stayed awake till 8 AM - that's when it's midnight on the Neopets site - to get the Haunted Woods SIdebar Theme. All the other years I've set an alarm and then gone to bed, but I never got up because I was too sleepy :P so I stayed up this time. So I guess my day/night thing was already messed up! Just hope I fix it my wednesday when I start working again :weird: :D

But yeah, this and the previous plot is pretty sloooow. Does not compare Return of Sloth, or even the Altador-plot. There's too much waiting between steps because the steps are either over too fast - or are battledome steps.

I'm assuming it's because they want Monday free for their birthday celebration! :D

Didn't AotA get put on hold then as well?

Ahh! It is their birthday! Hopefully they are saving up for a huge celebration! :O

AotA was a whole year ago?! Doesnt seem like that long.

yes especially since the training is free on the birthday!

IT IS???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

IS IT!? Even on YOUR birthday? Cause today is my birthday and that means 48 hours of free training LOL

Can you do free training all day? Or is it just one free training session? My Shoyru and Jubjub's training is taking 8 hours. And my Draik is only in for 4.

Oh really? I had to pay for my training today.

It only counts for the krawk academy, not the training school on mystery island :) And yes you can train all day for free. And yes, also on your own birthday.

Sadly enough 2 of my pets are over level 40 and cant be trained at the academy.

Oh really? I had to pay for my training today.

:O Well, both my pets got free training at the Academy, and my Kiko's already been through 2 rounds of free training.

Did you train your pets at Mystery Island? I think free training's only at Krawk Island.

Ahh, ninja'ed (by a lot! :X)

And yes you can train all day for free. And yes, also on your own birthday.

Kinda sucks for people who share a birthday with Neopets doesn't it? :P

I don't really mind the space in between plot steps - the puzzles have all been excellent so far, sufficiently challenging yet still fun to play, and I'm fine with TNT taking more time to work on them if they need to. Additionally, following the story has been an interesting experience as well. Overall, I think they're doing a very good job on this plot.

I am extremely disappointed in this plot! The only other plot I was here for was AoA, and I don't think that was close to the same kind of plot as this. Were the previous plots/wars taking this long? Did they have long lulls?? It is hard to keep people engaged like this. But, like someone else said, at least it is giving me a little more time to train :D

I am extremely disappointed in this plot! The only other plot I was here for was AoA, and I don't think that was close to the same kind of plot as this. Were the previous plots/wars taking this long? Did they have long lulls?? It is hard to keep people engaged like this. But, like someone else said, at least it is giving me a little more time to train :D

I think the general opinion is that AoTA was a pretty badly rushed plot in which TNT tried a new approach (game steps instead of puzzles) and kinda failed at it. But hey, it was a plot nevertheless. xD

TFR is a return to the more classic style of Neopets plot, with plenty of story chapters and puzzles to tackle. It seems to be slightly slower-paced than most of the previous plots, but I'm going to attribute that to the very slick, beautifully coded AJAX puzzle steps. :yes: